Would you trade Brian Westbrook for LaDainian Tomlinson?

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, January 18, 2006, 01:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would ya?

Yes.
No.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MURP

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

rjs246

I can honestly say that I would never even think about Westbrook again if this imaginary trade were to happen. The difference between the two is astronomical.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think the overall difference between McNabb and Manning is pretty big, too.  I guess that's my point.

General_Failure

We get that Skippy. Thanks for pointing it out though.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Some people need their hand held to grasp the obvious.

General_Failure

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don't let your fantasy taint everyone else's reality, E.W.

General_Failure

My fantasy. Who's the one dreaming of trading for Manning and LT?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 18, 2006, 02:37:47 PM
I think the overall difference between McNabb and Manning is pretty big, too. I guess that's my point.

I don't think anyone here would dispute the differences between Manning and McNabb.  However, I think it's a different story for runningbacks simply for the fact that if the runningback is good, he will do well just about anywhere and a QB needs to have the offensive system tailored specifically to him. 

Obviously, runningback productivity can increase or decrease based on the system he plays in but I think a good back will still be productive even when he's not playing in a system that is best suited for his particular style of play.