2006-2007 Opponents

Started by QB Eagles, January 02, 2006, 05:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Home: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Washington, Atlanta, Carolina, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Green Bay
Away: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Washington, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Houston, Indianapolis, San Francisco

BigEd76

5 of the top 7 teams picking in the draft are on our schedule (Houston, New Orleans, Tennessee, Green Bay, San Francisco)...  :yay

QB Eagles

Hopefully the Eagles will be back up to speed by the time they are scheduled to play at RCA.  :-\

SunMo

i can't believe that Eagles get the Packers at home again
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

How many MNF/Nat TV are we gonna see? I figure 3 night games and a few scheduled 4:15 games, but its probably too early to consider such things.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: Sun_Mo on January 02, 2006, 05:32:44 PM
i can't believe that Eagles get the Packers at home again

And no Favre to throw up gift after gift. That sucks.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Drunkmasterflex

If they aren't in the playoffs next season with that schedule, Reid should be fired.  Actually he should be fired now. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

If they aren't in the playoffs next season with that schedule, Reid should be fired.  Actually he should be fired now

when reid gets fired he will immediately throw the red flag on luries desk
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Finally we get Jacksonville at home!  0-3 in Jacksonville.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

i'd like to say the schedule is relatively easy.  who fargin knows at this point.  is it july yet?  :-D

MURP

Eagles play some cream puffs from this year but also have 8 games against playoff teams (2 Giants, 2 Washington, Indy, Bucs, Jax, Tampa) and 2 more against an improved Dallas.   Doesnt look like a cake walk.

ice grillin you

can we focus in on the important stuff...like the roadie to new orleans...holla!

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2006, 09:02:52 AM
can we focus in on the important stuff...like the roadie to new orleans...holla!

:yay :yay :yay
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2006, 09:02:52 AM

you planning it?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

yes i am...ill let you know the details when i get them...but it wont be until the schedule is released...i think we are only going to do it if the game is at the superdome