I LOVE Non-Smokers

Started by Tomahawk, November 14, 2005, 01:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 04:31:17 PM

Hey Fag, that's not what i'm talking about.  I'm talking about losers that light up at parks and places where kids are supposed to hang out.  I don't take my kid to your farging yuppie hangouts.  You are one farged up pathetic loser. 

parks?  are you farging kidding me?  how much harm is it doing for someone to smoke in a farging park?  stop being a queer and start being a good parent.  i feel bad for your kids.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

yeah, i see lot of grown people light up on a friggin swing set and hanging from monkey bars puffin'.

and if you do, their smoking habit is not the habit is dangerous to your kids.

outside, on a park bench...the smokers can smoke..keep your children at bay.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

JTrotter Fan

Are you kidding me icehole?  I'm not supposed to take my kid to a park now because you might wanna light up?  Farg You!  My kid is obviously already worth more in his 8 months than you are for your entire life.  Farging losers.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

rjs246

Smoking OUTSIDE in an open air park is somehow affecting your kids? Christ, they're gonna grow up to be germophobic shut-ins. Afraid of everything.

Dio is right. Other people's lives don't revolve around your farging kids.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

JTrotter Fan

I didn't say that it did, but you farging smokers think you rule the world.  Why should we make smoking areas for you people?  Go outside and light up and kill yourselves.  It's that simple.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

SunMo

Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 14, 2005, 04:32:20 PM

I gotta disagree, a lot of resturants have smoking sections. I can't take my kids their cause people are smoking? I could really care less if people want to smoke, I love cigars and smoke them on a regular basis. i do not smoke them around my kids or anyone who does not like them, or has an issue with it. As much as I don't like people pushing their views on me, I do think other people have the right to not want the smoke around them, that would be me pushing my views on them.

i have kids too, and any chain resturaunt:  Outback, Olive Garden, etc... only allows smoking at the bar and there is usually a good divide and you being there 2 hours (max) is not going to affect them.

but if you are taking kids to a pub-type place, where the smoking section is more integrated in the place, that's on you as a parent.  part of being a parent means being responsible enough to do the right things for your kids, not what you want all the time.

and if you smoke in a legal smoking section, you're not pushing your views on anybody.  if someone sits in a smoking section and complains about the smoke, they ought to be shot.

rjs246

I would just like to reiterate that people who think everyone else should cater their behavior to your whims as a parent should be thrown into the sun.

Let them eat bootstraps.

JTrotter Fan

No, the US Government needs to step up and only allow smoking at bars.  There should never be a smoking section in a restaraunt.  Smoking fools should be eating instead of puffing away.  Smokers are a joke. 

When i go to a farging bar, i expect to be bombarded by your disgusting smoke, but i know that and don't bitch about it.  So you people shouldn't bitch when you go somewhere that doesn't allow your disgraceful habit.

Diomedes

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 04:31:17 PMI'm talking about losers that light up at parks and places where kids are supposed to hang out.

See, that's just it.  You fools whine about smoking outside.  And anywhere else you define as a "place where kids are supposed" to be.

You gonna chase down the delivery truck that's spewing 300,000 cigarettes worth of smoke as it pulls away from the light next to the park?  No.  You're not, you Hoyda.
You gonna start driving an electric powered car to the park, so you're kid doesn't huff pollution from your own car?  No.  You're not.  Because you don't farging care about your kid.
You gonna pay to tear out the wall-to-wall by DuPont at the Day Care, so your kid doesn't have to inhale the chemicals it emits?  Nope.

You don't actually care about air quality, or what your kid is breathing.  What you want to do is show how much better you are, how much more intelligent and escpieally how much more moral you are.  Because you don't smoke tobacco.

Dick.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2005, 04:39:16 PM
I would just like to reiterate that people who think everyone else should cater their behavior to your whims as a parent should be thrown into the sun.

It kinda sounds like thats what the smokers want, the world to revolve around them.

SunMo

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 04:39:48 PM
No, the US Government needs to step up and only allow smoking at bars.  There should never be a smoking section in a restaraunt.  Smoking fools should be eating instead of puffing away.  Smokers are a joke. 

When i go to a farging bar, i expect to be bombarded by your disgusting smoke, but i know that and don't bitch about it.  So you people shouldn't bitch when you go somewhere that doesn't allow your disgraceful habit.

raping 6 year olds is a disgraceful habit.

smoking is for the cool kids.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: Diomedes on November 14, 2005, 04:40:59 PM
Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 04:31:17 PMI'm talking about losers that light up at parks and places where kids are supposed to hang out.

See, that's just it.  You fools whine about smoking outside.  And anywhere else you define as a "place where kids are supposed" to be.

You gonna chase down the delivery truck that's spewing 300,000 cigarettes worth of smoke as it pulls away from the light next to the park?  No.  You're not, you Hoyda.
You gonna start driving an electric powered car to the park, so you're kid doesn't huff pollution from your own car?  No.  You're not.  Because you don't farging care about your kid.
You gonna pay to tear out the wall-to-wall by DuPont at the Day Care, so your kid doesn't have to inhale the chemicals it emits?  Nope.

You don't actually care about air quality, or what your kid is breathing.  What you want to do is show how much better you are, how much more intelligent and escpieally how much more moral you are.  Because you don't smoke tobacco.

meatcicle.

Eat it bitch!  Go kill yourself.  My kid is a bigger man than you.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: Sun_Mo on November 14, 2005, 04:41:59 PM
Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 04:39:48 PM

raping 6 year olds is a disgraceful habit.

smoking is for the cool kids.

Well, whatever floats your boat...i never said y'all couldn't smoke.

rjs246

Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 14, 2005, 04:41:51 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2005, 04:39:16 PM

It kinda sounds like thats what the smokers want, the world to revolve around them.

Wrong. Smokers just want to be left alone. What on earth makes you think that they want you to change anything about yourself so that they can smoke? They don't. They just want to have the freedom to smoke a butt without being harrassed by holier than thou dipshteins with nothing better to do with their worthless lives.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo