I LOVE Non-Smokers

Started by Tomahawk, November 14, 2005, 01:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

QuoteEat it bitch!  Go kill yourself.  My kid is a bigger man than you.

Wow, great arguement. :-D

rjs246

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 04:42:23 PM

Eat it bitch!  Go kill yourself.  My kid is a bigger man than you.

What a well thought out and reasonable retort.

How odd for a grandstanding parent to lose focus of the facts or issues and resort to 'my child is a demigod and you are all not worthy! Not worthy, I say!'

Pathetic.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Father Demon

On another thread I visit, this exact topic reached about 35 pages, included epic arguments, and made a lot of people hate each other.

I can't wait    :evil
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I usually go for "first available", because the seating is much quicker, even though I never smoked during a meal, even when I was smoking near a pack a day in college.  I love smoking sections for that reason... because useless whiny parents and their crybaby kids never sit in the smoking section.  They get to wait an hour for non-smoking, while I get seated within a few minutes.  It rules.

JTrotter Fan

I already hate most, so it wouldn't matter.  Being a cop teaches you that.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

rjs246

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on November 14, 2005, 04:45:42 PM
On another thread I visit, this exact topic reached about 35 pages, included epic arguments, and made a lot of people hate each other.

I can't wait   

You don't have to wait. I already hate all of you.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 04:36:07 PM
I didn't say that it did, but you farging smokers think you rule the world.  Why should we make smoking areas for you people?  Go outside and light up and kill yourselves.  It's that simple.

they do go outside...to parks.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 04:47:09 PM

What do you know! A misanthropic, holier than thou cop. Did you meet your negro/hippy/atheist/non-protestant-bashing quota for this quarter?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2005, 04:48:22 PM
Did you meet your negro/hippy/atheist/non-protestant-bashing quota for this quarter?

In Texas, the quota is higher than most states' limits.

Tomahawk

I didn't say that it did, but you farging smokers think you rule the world.  Why should we make smoking areas for you people?  Go outside and light up and kill yourselves.  It's that simple.

Why should I not smoke where ever I god damn well please? The air itself is damn near carcinogenic, and at least my second hand cigarette smoke makes it smell a little better, or at least masks the reek emanating from your man-puss.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2005, 04:48:22 PM
Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 04:47:09 PM

What do you know! A misanthropic, holier than thou cop. Did you meet your negro/hippy/atheist/non-protestant-bashing quota for this quarter?

I didn't meet my icehole quota yet!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

phillymic2000

Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2005, 04:43:40 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 14, 2005, 04:41:51 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2005, 04:39:16 PM
I would just like to reiterate that people who think everyone else should cater their behavior to your whims as a parent should be thrown into the sun.

It kinda sounds like thats what the smokers want, the world to revolve around them.

Wrong. Smokers just want to be left alone. What on earth makes you think that they want you to change anything about yourself so that they can smoke? They don't. They just want to have the freedom to smoke a butt without being harrassed by holier than thou dipshteins with nothing better to do with their worthless lives.

By telling me where not to take my kids genius! Just like smokers don't want to be harrassed for smoking, I don't want people telling me where I can take my kid, is that not fair? How am i holier then thou for giving my view, and the smokers are the victims pot, kettle,black. I agree with Sun Mo that I would never take my kid to a pub or bar that is a smoking establishment. Smoking is proven to effect people, don't act like it a healthy activity, and I do smoke cigars, just not around people who do not like them or their smell. get off your high horse.

Diomedes

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 14, 2005, 04:46:51 PMThey get to wait an hour for non-smoking, while I get seated within a few minutes. It rules.

Agreed.  It's been a long time since I smoked, but when I'm in a state where it's allowed indoors, I always go for smoking section, for exactly the reasons you listed: I'm seated right away and there are no kids.  It's great.  Also, the ratio of servers to diners is much better, so I get better service.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 14, 2005, 04:51:23 PM

Why should I not smoke where ever I god damn well please? The air itself is damn near carcinogenic, and at least my second hand cigarette smoke makes it smell a little better, or at least masks the reek emanating from your man-puss.

You tell yourself that.  It'll make it all better.  I don't care that your lungs are rotting out.  I laugh at you.  Hahahahaha!!  Smokers!!  Hahaha!!

rjs246

Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 14, 2005, 04:51:44 PM
By telling me where not to take my kids genius! Just like smokers don't want to be harrassed for smoking, I don't want people telling me where I can take my kid, is that not fair? How am i holier then thou for giving my view, and the smokers are the victims pot, kettle,black. I agree with Sun Mo that I would never take my kid to a pub or bar that is a smoking establishment. Smoking is proven to effect people, don't act like it a healthy activity, and I do smoke cigars, just not around people who do not like them or their smell. get off your high horse.

I'm not telling you where not to take your kids because I care about their interaction with smoke. I'm telling you where not to take your kids because I don't want them screaming in my ear while I'm trying to shove a steak in my face, or while I'm flying to Amsterdam to smoke more, or running around my feet while I'm shopping for thongs for my ladyfriend. I don't give one shtein if your kids inhale smoke, I just don't want to listen to the farging things scream about whatever bratty issue they're having right that second.

My smoking or not smoking will never cause me to give your kids a second thought. However my smoking, mixed with your kids being within a 30 foot radius of me will cause you to have a hissy fit ('you' being the generic anti-smoking parent). This isn't a two way street.

Let them eat bootstraps.