SIXERS 2005-2006 SEASON THREAD

Started by PhillyGirl, October 07, 2005, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I was impressed with AI2 and Korver last night. Both AI and CWebb were off all night and those two kept them in it and then helped pull away.

James Thomas showed me a little something too. If he can stay out of foul trouble he can be a big help crashing the boards.

I also liked Igoudala's comments after the game. Dei Lynam was asking him about how Mo went to him and asked him what offensive sets he liked and stuff like that so they could get him going offensively and Iggy told Mo to keep it the same and he'd score that way and by getting boards.

Keep the momentum going at home...Clip Joint is coming to town tomorrow night with Alien Sam and Cuttino Mobley leading the way.

ice grillin you

Clip Joint is coming to town tomorrow

sunday

lake show tommorow
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yea stupid fakers tommorrow. this is kobes first game back in philly in a few years. boo the rapist. boo the rapist.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 10, 2005, 09:44:11 PM
Clip Joint is coming to town tomorrow

sunday

lake show tommorow

Yeah, I forgot about those losers.

The Sixers should beat them. Kobe will likely get his 30-40 and he's all they've got. Well, that dude Smush Parker (cool name, but where the farg did he come from?) is scoring a bit too.

Kwame Brown is a car wreck. Lamar Odom is streaky.

Sixers are 2.5 favorites with an o/u of 206.

ice grillin you

i think kwame will eventually be a real nice player...i watched a couple laker games this year on the package and hes completely lost in the triangle offense...like hes thinking where he heeds to be instead of just doing it....once he learns it i think hell be a good addition...then again like you said smush came out of nowhere and seems to be mastering it...
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I don't know about Kwame, man. He was terrible in Washington and doesn't seem to get it yet. Maybe Phil can get through to him though...

So far the Sixers are playing good defense...the Lakers have 5 turnovers already and only 9 points with 4:00 to go in the 1st.

SD_Eagle5

farg THE LAKERS!!!!!  :)

The 3 from Salmons with 1:30 left was huuuuuuuuGE!!

Can't believe this team blew the first 3 to crappy teams then rebounded against 3 playoff teams. It's now a whole new season  :yay

WEST is GOD

farg LA

farg KOBE

farg PHIL

farg THEIR BANDWAGON WEAK LOSER FANS

GO SIXERS!!  :yay
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

MDS

smush parker went to steal the ball for korver, and left iverson open for the game winner. way to think, smush  :yay
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

Sgt PSN

I was on the phone with Chuggie towards the very end of the game.  When Kobe missed his potential game winning shot I laughed at him. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 12, 2005, 02:06:46 AM
I was on the phone with Chuggie towards the very end of the game.

You like the way he talks dirty, huh?  Flamer.

Sgt PSN

That bitch called me.  Cost him $2.99 a minute too.  :D

SD_Eagle5

Rome

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 12, 2005, 02:17:08 AM
That bitch called me.  Cost him $2.99 a minute too.  :D

1-900-Jarhead?

That's hott.

:-D