SIXERS 2005-2006 SEASON THREAD

Started by PhillyGirl, October 07, 2005, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Hosting the Bobcats tonight, who blew a 25-pt lead w/ 7 minutes left at Chicago the other night....

phillymic2000

so your saying expect a 0-3 start.

MDS

they better win. its time to get steve castleberry involved. i dont care if he got cut, iverson cant take all the shots. we can win unless these other guys get shots. ai is a ballhog. booo.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

WEST is GOD

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 04, 2005, 10:17:52 AM
Hosting the Bobcats tonight, who blew a 25-pt lead w/ 7 minutes left at Chicago the other night....

The Sixers blew a 20ish pt lead to the Bobcats last year. That was ugly.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PhillyPhreak54

Not a good start. :-\

Iggy passes up a dunk and goes for an easy layup at the beginning and misses it.

Korver is playing like a hot pile of shtein. Missing shots, throwing balls out of bounds and backcourt.

53-44 Charlotte right now.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

What the farg >:(

63-46 lead now.

Charlotte on the 16-2 run

What the farg is wrong with these losers?!

PhillyPhreak54

Iggy = 4 fouls
Korver = 4 fouls

Still 8:00 to go in the 3rd with Charlotte leading by 14 and these clowns have 4 fouls already.

Hunter has 3 too.

This is disgusting.

Don Ho

What is going on with this team?  I just checked the score!  My god.  Charlotte?  Charlotte?

Thank god for the Flyers.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD_Eagle5

I can't watch anymore tonight, this team SUCKS!!!  :boom

Don Ho

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 04, 2005, 09:07:27 PM
I can't watch anymore tonight, this team SUCKS!!!  :boom

I guess it's a good thing I'm not watching. :boom
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Pathetic.

Will Indiana win by 40 tomorrow? Possible.

WEST is GOD

THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

hunt

omg...we're only 3 games in & this team is almost unwatchable. :boo
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is