Falcons get feisty, serve notice to Eagles

Started by SunMo, September 13, 2005, 01:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on September 13, 2005, 02:12:16 PM
I don't cry. I whine, nag and complain. After a while, I realize it doesn't matter and stop.

Bullshtein, you're still whining, nagging and complaining about Bowa.  ;)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

I don't cry. I whine, nag and complain. After a while, I realize it doesn't matter and stop.

I haven't been witness to the 'stopping' part yet. Get on that.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on September 13, 2005, 02:20:19 PM

I haven't been witness to the 'stopping' part yet. Get on that.

:-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phillymic2000

QuoteGive Atlanta cornerback Kevin Mathis and Philadelphia linebacker Jeremiah Trotter credit for showing some measure of restraint. Their perilous fight on Monday night came during pre-game warmups as their respective teams traded harsh glares and angry words after the Eagles had the audacity to dance on the midfield logo.

Um it happened before that didn't it?

PhillyGirl

phillymic2000

Philly_Crew

Madden was talking about how all the Falcon games were sold out.  I thought I heard they were still selling them leading up to the game?  The offense will come around.  After contemplating the Westbrook situation, the FO is doing the right thing since Brian is not worth the kind of money he is looking for.  Good receiving backs aren't worth that much.

rjs246

Tickets were going for face value outside of the stadium as we were walking up. It was pretty close to full though.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 13, 2005, 02:16:40 PM

Bullshtein, you're still whining, nagging and complaining about Bowa.  ;)

Thats because it still matters. I still need to let the public know that Bowa sucked and was an awful manager.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: rjs246 on September 13, 2005, 03:41:46 PM
Tickets were going for face value outside of the stadium as we were walking up. It was pretty close to full though.

Less than three thousand unsold tickets euqals a sellout, I think.

The man. The myth. The legend.

bobbyinlondon

I wonder how those Atlanta boys are going to feel when they drop to 1-4:

@Seattle--they'll still be feeling pretty good about themselves, but they have to make that long trip to the northwest.

@Buffalo--another very tough defense

New England--I expect Brady and the Pats to put a whipping on them--Belicheck can just refer back to his Super Bowl game plan

Minnesota--think Atlanta's secondary will be able to cover the Vikes;' recievers?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: bobbyinlondon on September 13, 2005, 06:06:22 PM
I wonder how those Atlanta boys are going to feel when they drop to 1-4:

@Seattle--they'll still be feeling pretty good about themselves, but they have to make that long trip to the northwest.

@Buffalo--another very tough defense

New England--I expect Brady and the Pats to put a whipping on them--Belicheck can just refer back to his Super Bowl game plan

Minnesota--think Atlanta's secondary will be able to cover the Vikes;' recievers?

They will be 3-2, not 1-4.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.