FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

you mean just like you were sure we would get walker? ;)

BigEd76

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: phillymic2000 on April 30, 2006, 05:50:47 PM
you mean just like you were sure we would get walker? ;)

I never said that.  ;)
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

phillymic2000

SD_Eagle5

Not blaming the refs on the Flyers being outplayed, but the officiating in this series has been downright awful. Whats with calling the petty shtein but not the obvious shtein? Anwyays, what pissed me off with the Flyers today was that they decided to get aggressive too late. When you're going into the Lions Den you need to be in attack mode, not passive defensive mode. Flyers take game 6 then lose in Buffalo game 7. Even the most optimistic Flyers fan in the world can see the invevitable.

The BIGSTUD

Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SD_Eagle5

And Javon Walker WILL be an Eagle

The BIGSTUD

and the series was over 3 games ago.  :-D

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Philly Forever on May 01, 2006, 11:37:04 PM

I said Buffalo in 6 before the series. My prediction is looking pretty damn good right now.

MDS

Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 01, 2006, 11:38:54 PM
Quote from: Philly Forever on May 01, 2006, 11:37:04 PM

I said Buffalo in 6 before the series. My prediction is looking pretty damn good right now.
i said sabres in 7 and i dont even like the nhl
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

Eager in, Dimitrakos out for tonight....
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Sabres are skating circles around our D again, they look like they're the team facing elimination. My prediction of Buffalo in 6 is looking good.

The BIGSTUD

The game isn't over yet, but it's obvious you care about your predictions more than the team winning. Which is a mark of someone who isn't a true fan.