FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

i think they win against the rangers.  Im not looking forward to the saburs or debbies. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

FLYERS WIN 4-1
RANGERS LOSE 5-1
DEVILS LOSING 3-1 with under 10 minutes left

Looks like we're getting the Devils again...  :boom

1 Ottawa vs 8 Tampa Bay
2 Carolina vs 7 Montreal
3 FLYERS vs 6 New Jersey
4 Buffalo vs 5 NY Rangers

MDS

Oh well. Would have to go through the Devils anyway. Should make for a fun series. Time to start watching hockey.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Devils score a PPG....3-2, 8:30 left  :paranoid

Here's what it comes down to:

Devils lose = Devils
Devils lose in OT = Rangers
Devils win = Sabres

BigEd76

The BIGSTUD

Go Montreal. I want the division crown and I want the Devils.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

SD_Eagle5

The Devils will destroy us, they're the last team I want to face in the 1st round right now. I'll take my chances vs. the Sabres or Rangers.

BigEd76

Devils win the division.  Bring on Buffalo  :-\

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 18, 2006, 10:02:37 PM
The Devils will destroy us, they're the last team I want to face in the 1st round right now. I'll take my chances vs. the Sabres or Rangers.

We'd sweep the Devils actually. They are going to melt away when they get into the playoffs. This whole streak is a total fluke. They don't have nearly enough scoring to get anywhere in the playoffs, and Brodeur has choked in the playoffs as of late.

I don't have anything to back me up except wait and see, but the Devils are playing WAY WAAAAAY over their heads right now. They have nowhere else to go but down, and down they will go.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 18, 2006, 10:03:06 PM
Devils win the division.  Bring on Buffalo  :-\

I'll take it. Buffalo's been struggling down the stretch.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Philly Forever on April 18, 2006, 10:04:44 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 18, 2006, 10:02:37 PM

We'd sweep the Devils actually. They are going to melt away when they get into the playoffs. This whole streak is a total fluke. They don't have nearly enough scoring to get anywhere in the playoffs, and Brodeur has choked in the playoffs as of late.

I don't have anything to back me up except wait and see, but the Devils are playing WAY WAAAAAY over their heads right now. They have nowhere else to go but down, and down they will go.

Sweep?

You smoking crack with stillupfront?