FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Savage with the shorthanded goal. 3-2 Flyers. Great pass from Pitkanen.

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

Their Defense is so damn slow that they're always out of position and take the worst freakin penalties.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

4-3 Buffalo.  4 goals in 12 minutes..  :boom :boom :boom :boom :boom :boom :boom :boom :boom

SD_Eagle5

And now it's 4-3 Sabres. Numminen with his first goal as a Sabre. Thankfully the boobirds are out.

SD_Eagle5

Gagne scores. 4-4.

Tennis match, anyone?

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

BigEd76

That deadly Brashear to Radivojevic to Richards combo  :-D

PoopyfaceMcGee

Defense?  Goaltending?  Bueller?

SD_Eagle5

SD_Eagle5

Coming up on Comcast sports Eagles Free Agency News. That should be the shortest segment of the year.

All I need is for the Flyers to blow this game to make this zesty day complete. Come Flyers, I know you can do it, don't let me down. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on March 11, 2006, 04:07:58 PM
Coming up on Comcast sports Eagles Free Agency News.

I look forward to reading the scorching updates in the "Eagles Talk" section.  I really want to know if the Matt Schobel deal is finalized.  Eyes are peeled to my computer screen until I get confirmation.

SD_Eagle5

Sabres score with 4.6 seconds left on an awful give-a-way in the Flyers own zone. Flyers lose 6-5. Thank you Flyers, I knew you wouldn't let me down.