FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Speaking of the Caps, I went down there on a bus trip in the early '80s and as God is my witness, the number of Flyers fans to Caps fans was literally 10 to 1 in that place.

Just a dark, dank, horrible place to watch a sporting event.

I hear their new arena is nice, though.  Too bad their team still sucks ass.

:-D

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on October 01, 2005, 10:05:28 PM
Speaking of the Caps, I went down there on a bus trip in the early '80s and as God is my witness, the number of Flyers fans to Caps fans was literally 10 to 1 in that place.

Just a dark, dank, horrible place to watch a sporting event.

I hear their new arena is nice, though.  Too bad their team still sucks ass.

:-D

They play in a new place compared to the 80s. They built a new arena in the 90s and its brighter and much nicer than the Crap Center. But its still 90% Flyers fans.  :yay
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 02, 2005, 08:27:05 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 02, 2005, 08:22:05 PM
Wednesday night baby!!!!!!!!!!

Guess they're only showing it locally?  :-\

SD, if you get the Outdoor Life Network (OLN), it will be on that channel.

PhillyGirl

Its on OLN and I think its all set for HD as well.

SD_Eagle5

YES! I get it and it's listed!  :yay Thanks...

PhillyGirl

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 02, 2005, 08:42:02 PM

Only 1 1/2 months til you're watching on CSN.  :yay :yay :yay

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 02, 2005, 08:46:31 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 02, 2005, 08:42:02 PM

Only 1 1/2 months til you're watching on CSN.  :yay :yay :yay

what is csn going satellite?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

No, SD is leaving the Navy and moving back to Philly.

MDS

I see. Logical answer for everything!

ice grillin you

They play in a new place compared to the 80s. They built a new arena in the 90s and its brighter and much nicer than the Crap Center. But its still 90% Flyers fans

i have a group of 50 seats for the flyers at caps in january...if anyone wants to road trip lemme know...
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 02, 2005, 09:07:48 PM
They play in a new place compared to the 80s. They built a new arena in the 90s and its brighter and much nicer than the Crap Center. But its still 90% Flyers fans

i have a group of 50 seats for the flyers at caps in january...if anyone wants to road trip lemme know...

im interested, check your PMs
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.