Sammy Morris
3 (5%)
Tyrone Wheatley
7 (11.7%)
someone else
7 (11.7%)

Total Members Voted: 57

MURP

lets get it out there, discuss a little more without the nonsense from before.

who do you want?

im going with Dorsey. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Mad-Lad

You're all gonna think i'm nuts, but I want Eddie George to fill in.  He's big and could be effective with limited carries.  He's also a classy guy who would add emotional leadership.  Nothing wrong with that.

mikey418

I going with no one.  Let's see what Moats, Perry, Mahe have.  If the FO thinks they can't get the job done, then they'll bring someone else in and I think it will have to be someone who can pick up the offense quickly...a la Mr. Dorsey.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

ice grillin you

eddie george or levens...whoever they get is irrelevant...they need someone to take a few touches away from westbrook...not someone to make plays...regardless of who they bring in...if westbrook gets hurt season is over anyway...

but i can see a gordon/morris type fumbling or missing a blitz pick up that costs them a big game...id rather play it solid and safe with a veteran
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

I'm going with Wheatley even though I don't think we'll sign him and I'm not even sure I want him. My reasoning is that he is the most proven short-yardage back of the group and that's what I want more than anything right now.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

JTrotter Fan

Well, Levens is good enough for me.  He can step in when needed and carry the ball a little.  He can tutor Moats a little.  Get Levens!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PhillyGirl

I've been saying Wheatley since last year and I voted for him again.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhanInDC

I voted for Levens. He can step in and fulfill the role they need right now, and he did a great job last year.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

wheatley cant catch a cold...andy would never bring him in
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Phanatic

I wasn't even thinking Weatley, but that is not a bad option. He has experiance with the offense under Gruden and is a proven short yardage guy. The Eagles aren't looking for a back who can catch. They're looking for a change of pace back who can block and pound the ball between the tackles. I voted for Weatley, but Dorsey seems like a viable option as well. I hope they get someone soon so that they can get some reps in and contribute if they bring in anyone at all.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Rome

Is Marcus Allen available?

:D

Larry

Levens is the path of least resistance.
More Mahe please.

4and26

Levens, knows the system, can step right in .

bluto

Are people really voting for Wheatley?

Can he catch the ball?

More importantly, isn't he done? finished?

blutol