A Whole New Level

Started by Drunkmasterflex, August 20, 2005, 01:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

id be pissed when they change the logo in 10 years and or move the team or bought out.  its hard to believe that ever happening(bought out or move), but u never know. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: mussa on August 21, 2005, 02:40:16 PM
id be pissed when they change the logo in 10 years and or move the team or bought out.  its hard to believe that ever happening(bought out or move), but u never know. 

The logo change wouldn't bother me a bit, it will just mean that my tat would be old school. ;)
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

mussa

i hear ya, but dude whats with your signature pic?   :paranoid
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: mussa on August 21, 2005, 06:01:05 PM
i hear ya, but dude whats with your signature pic?   :paranoid

I'm gay. :D

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

Reidme

The NFL old standard.

BlueHeart

Sounds cool. Well, except for that whole Eagles logo thing... :=)

If it's gonna mean something to you for life then go for it. That's all that really matters.

I'm getting the "NY" on the small of my back this fall as soon as the weather cools. Learned my lesson doing it in the summer, thinking it would be better since there's less clothes to deal with. Being wrong sucks.
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PhillyPhreak54

Go for it, DMF(you should go back to that s/n, by the way - and since JJ is done for the year, please spare us)  :-D

I am getting the Eagles logo on my right biceps.

Sgt PSN

Right biceps?  You have 2 of them......on the same side?   You must be cock diesel. 

PhillyPhreak54

I borrowed some of Raffy's stanolozol.

Sgt PSN

:-D

BTW, just my personal opinion but I don't think an Eagles tat would look good on the bicep.  Back, chest or calf would be the best place for it.  But like I said, just my opinion. 

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 22, 2005, 06:15:48 PM
Go for it, DMF(you should go back to that s/n, by the way

just for you it shall be done!

PhillyPhreak54

:yay

Nice choice on repping Scrap Iron too.

mikey418

I may go get an Eagles tattoo...since I want to get a tatt and my buddy has yet to design it for me.

Which, by the way, any body on here artistic?  My sister took all the art skills and left me with the ninja and bow hunting skills.  I know what I want and am willing to pay for the design....if anyone wants to take a stab, let me know ;D
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett