2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Quote from: Chris Luva Luva on September 22, 2005, 01:53:21 AM

It was the first week of the season.  Any team/coach/player that can't like a professional before winning one game is a farging pathetic joke.  But hey.  Way to lose in week 1.  Good job.
Pots calling the kettles black I see. 

So you're saying that getting your team pumped up before a game is the same thing as dumping gatorade on your coach after a completely meaningless week two victory? I hope you are saying that, because then I'll be able to ignore and discount everything you say around here from now on.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'll be able to ignore what 'Chris Luva Luva' says regardless.

TexasEagle

Quote from: Chris Luva Luva on September 22, 2005, 01:53:21 AM
Quote from: rjs246 on September 21, 2005, 11:04:49 AM
Quote from: Jake on September 21, 2005, 10:55:58 AM

I think the Gatorade bath was cool. Portis and Rock Cartwright were the culprits. It shows we have energy and they do care about Gibbs and what he is trying to get this team to achieve.

Of course you do. You're an idiot. It was the second week of the season. Any team/coach/player that can't act like a professional after winning one game early in the season is a farging pathetic joke. But hey. Way to win in week 2. Good job.

It was the first week of the season. Any team/coach/player that can't like a professional before winning one game is a farging pathetic joke. But hey. Way to lose in week 1. Good job.
::)
Pots calling the kettles black I see.

That makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever.

phattymatty

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

I like how they put themselves on their poster.

Tomahawk

I read this at cnnsi.com:

Quotetaterskins LB LaVar Arrington, who previously has expressed unhappiness with this coaching staff, is too proud to ask why he's not playing more.
-- Washington Times

Why wouldn't they play him in anything other than dime packages?

phattymatty

I would wet my pants if we could somehow get Lavar.

rjs246

Quote from: phattymatty on September 22, 2005, 12:10:48 PM
I would wet my pants if we could somehow get Lavar.

Meh. He'd probably be an upgrade over Adams but after missing so much time and not even being able to start on the skins... I don't think we need or really want his dumb crippled ass.

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

Lavar's freakish abilities at 50% would be better than most NFL LBs.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on September 22, 2005, 12:25:46 PM
Lavar's freakish abilities at 50% would be better than most NFL LBs.

Yeah, but Lavar's freakish idiocy would not be able to comprehend Jim Johnson's defensive scheme.

phattymatty