2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

skin fans complain about the refs when they WIN

that said they had a good season and if and when they ever get a qb look out...cause thats the only thing keeping them from being the best team in the conference
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on January 14, 2006, 07:42:46 PM
Can we keep this thread open long enough to see what/who they miss drafting because they traded away their first round pick for that stud Jason Campbell? And how they will lose Arrington, have the inevitable contract squabbles with Moss, and Taylor? This thread is going to be soooooo quiet now.  :-D

Someone will have to start a new thread after the Pro Bowl. 2006: Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 14, 2006, 07:44:29 PM

that said they had a good season and if and when they ever get a qb look out...cause thats the only thing keeping them from being the best team in the conference

Great, now I'm going to wake up in a cold sweat at nights having nightmares about them signing Mike McMahon.

PhillyPhreak54

And the crying is getting worse.

Not only are they bitching about the refs but now they are crying about the announcers and saying the NFL is rigged.

This is why I loathe taterskin fans. Goddamn whiney ass bitches, those people.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

try living with them...and then welcome yourself to hell on earth

PhillyPhanInDC

Not so, IGY. Everyone towards the end of the season where hip to how they were going to use Moss, he got his catches, but the huge plays dissappeared. I still maintain he isn't a true #1 receiver, and after him they have zip at WR. Then came Cooley, who is awesome, no doubt, but he is a TE/H-Back, not really a gamebreaker. They still have to address the DE spot somehow. Portis started to fall apart towards the end of the season, and finally their QB situation is feeble. My money is on Gibbs bringing back Brunnel to start again next year. Finally, depth, depth, and depth. And they have almost zero cap room. Good luck Foreskins fans!  :yay
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully some Seahawk fan will beat his ass.

Him and his boys went to a gay bar. He said it in his blog. :-D Some website guy for the Skins sent their group to a sausage convention. :-D

General_Failure

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 14, 2006, 07:51:56 PM
Hopefully some Seahawk fan will beat his ass.

Him and his boys went to a gay bar. He said it in his blog. :-D Some website guy for the Skins sent their group to a sausage convention. :-D

Well... at least he can blow God Gibbs without anybody judging him.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

Are you kidding? They'll judge him on technique.

Feva

Get real.  Art's the farging pole smoking mastah!  He's got his technique down... don't be ticklin' or nothin'!

Catapult

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on January 14, 2006, 07:50:51 PM

Not so, IGY. Everyone towards the end of the season where hip to how they were going to use Moss, he got his catches, but the huge plays dissappeared. I still maintain he isn't a true #1 receiver, and after him they have zip at WR. Then came Cooley, who is awesome, no doubt, but he is a TE/H-Back, not really a gamebreaker. They still have to address the DE spot somehow. Portis started to fall apart towards the end of the season, and finally their QB situation is feeble. My money is on Gibbs bringing back Brunnel to start again next year. Finally, depth, depth, and depth. And they have almost zero cap room. Good luck Foreskins fans!  :yay

And (everyone say it with me) no first round pick!  ;D
Please select your blitz package:  Zone, Darth, Mad Tiger, Train Wreck, Monster, Kitchen Sink, Jail Break, or Bench Press (new!)

PhillyPhreak54

Skins need more than a QB.

They need an imaginative play-caller (exactly how many bubble screens can you run in one game?).

They need another WR. Santana Moss is good, but Taylor Jacobs is garbage. James Thrash sucks and getting David Patten back isn't exactly something to look forward to.

They also need a pass rush. As good as the cast of misfits played along that DL this year Demetric Evans, Renaldo Wynn, Joe Salavea, Cedric Killings and Phillip Daniels scare no one. Their only good DL is Cornelius Griffin. They also need some secondary help.

ice grillin you

cap room is irreleveant to the skins...theyve been in 'cap hell' since 1998...when i see proof that they are indeed in cap trouble i will then believe it

other than qb they have top to bottom a better roster than the eagles...a MUCH better coach...

qb - eagles
rb - skins
fb - skins
ol - skins
wr - skins

dl - skins
lb - skins
cb - eagles
s - skins

k - eagles

homer it up any way you wish but the skins have a better team OTHER than qb...and i fully admit thats a huge other than...but as soon as they upgrade at that position they fly by the eagles...even with the qb advantage the eagles arent that much better