2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Oh my. That is incredibly gay.

He's the biggest tool on the internet right now. Maybe ever.

MURP

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Art looks to be a lock for the Pulitzer with his newest article. This was my favorite line:

QuoteI grabbed Rock Cartwright as he was coming off the field after his finest game as a professional running back, thanking him for the effort. I tried joking with him about his devoted following at ExtremeSkins as I thought he'd probably be pretty euphoric. Instead, he was all business, telling me it was a good win, but, just a win and this team needs to go out and keep proving itself.

Imagine what Cartwright was really thinking when Sasquatch started feeling him up?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, like Rock Cartwright gives two shteins about some cult following on an internet message board. :-D

Art is the biggest jackoff ever. I'm telling you...he's that guy on theNFLShop commercials who hides in the dirty jocks bin so he can sniff them and then steal merchandise.

And without reading ExtremeHomers lately I bet the "all business" line was met with man-love for Gibbs for having the team focused and all that stuff.

Bigskinbauer

GO TERPS

General_Failure

Wow, it's a picture of ... well, nothing really. Wow.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I see some of the shine on Mark Brunell's star has faded. Now that teams are all over Santana Moss like glue Brunell (and Gibbs) are predictable as hell. But I think they've unlocked a secret weapon in Robert Royal. Man, how did that awesome TE go unnoticed for so long?!? He's targeted a lot by Brunell.

If it weren't for Antonio Brown, a guy who The Genius himself cut after week 1, the Skins would've lost to the Cruds.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The taterskins will get bounced REALLY fast if they manage to make the playoffs... which they won't anyway.

General_Failure

The taterskins don't lose. They get cheated, but they never lose.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhanInDC

I think the last two wins are great. Let their fans be strung along again into believing the Skins are contenders. It makes the kick to the balls they get each year when they don't make the playoffs all the more vicious. I'm all for it. :yay
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Bigskinbauer

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on December 12, 2005, 03:15:29 PM
I think the last two wins are great. Let their fans be strung along again into believing the Skins are contenders. It makes the kick to the balls they get each year when they don't make the playoffs all the more vicious. I'm all for it. :yay
yeah there always is a minimal chance for us to make the playoffs and then we are all left in the dust.  Last year we were 3-8 and there still was a shot at making the playoffs if we won our last 5 as long as somethings fell into place.  Well the things fell into place but the skins only won 3, had they won 5 they would've been in
GO TERPS

rjs246

For taterskins fans, there's always a chance. Reality be damned!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: rjs246 on December 12, 2005, 06:28:19 PM
For taterskins fans, there's always a chance. Reality be damned!

Yeah. Reality and Heterosexuality! HA! Har har. ^-^
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

A pinned thread at ExtremeSkins on how to make noise at the stadium

Are you kidding me? You have to pin a thread that teaches you how to make goddamn noise?!?!