Spiderman
8 (27.6%)
Batman
14 (48.3%)
Superman
7 (24.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

MDS

I showed the coalation the pictures of Gay Batman. Got kicked out.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Liar. They named you the new queen. And shouldn't it be the Anti-Collar-Popping Coalition? Fargin' stupid college kids.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Quote from: General_Failure on September 07, 2005, 01:02:01 PM
Liar. They named you the new queen. And shouldn't it be the Anti-Collar-Popping Coalition? Fargin' stupid college kids.

Why bother having a filter if you're just going to type 'Fargin' anyway, dork?

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Because I wanted the capital F. Corksucker.

Sgt PSN

rjs246

farg, shtein, ass, bitch, funhole, shoobadeedoowop!

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on September 07, 2005, 01:02:01 PM

You seem to know too much about what goes in the coalation. Who is feeding you information?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

My inside source. He hasn't been outed yet.

MDS

I figured you had someone working for you. Since I am the new queen, I can control things. Let it be known that your source won't be coming home from the next meeting. I think shipping him to live with rjs in his trashy apartment in Boston should do.

General_Failure

First you have to discover who my source is, and if there really is a source. I could be Eckeling the whole thing. You have no idea!

MDS

I don't have time for this. The coalation needs me. We have nothing to hide in the coalation, your source can bask in all the information he wants to. It won't stop our plans to abolish all popping of collars at Temple University.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

rjs246

You can eat the corn out of my shtein and like it.

Let them eat bootstraps.