World (Vegas) Travel Thread

Started by hbionic, July 25, 2005, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

paco

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Diomedes

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 08, 2010, 09:33:31 AMfargin love Vegas.

I can't stand that town.  Won't ever go there again if I can avoid it.  It's right up there with LA and Houston on my list of zesty U.S. cities.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Vegas is fun for a weekend here and there but I'll never say that I love the place.  Although I am a big fan of free drinks while playing the slots very slowly. 

Diomedes

are you kidding?  what is so great about free, small portion, weak drinks, while sitting in front of a machine next to old lonely people squandering their savings/social security away one quarter at a time? 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Other than the fact that they are near death and I'm not? 

Diomedes

that's debatable, but granted for the sake of argument, so I must say your standards are woefully low

Sgt PSN

I drove 2000 miles to tailgate with Chuggie, Russell, Phatty, Demon and MMH.  Woefully low doesn't even begin to describe my standards.

MDS

yea matty attending that is pretty bad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

You rank that lower than lapping up spilled booze in a filthy parking lot?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on November 08, 2010, 07:05:56 PM
You rank that lower than lapping up spilled booze in a filthy parking lot?

You've never met any of these idiots, have you? 

PhillyPhreak54

or sharing hot dogs with the sister of Thomas Tapeh

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Nope, true story.  Walked by their tailgate in Minny a few years ago.  They were grilling hot dogs and I was hungry. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, right.  Hungry for lovin'.