World (Vegas) Travel Thread

Started by hbionic, July 25, 2005, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

JA Happ will be along shortly to help you with your bags

phattymatty

DH

Anyone have any food recs for Toronto? Heading up for my buddys wedding on Friday morning (wedding Saturday night) and taking in that all important Jays/Rays game Sunday...plenty of time for good eats in between..

DH

Planning my New Years trip to LA now..doing the Rose Bowl on New Years Day and just looked at the other schedules and saw the following:

Flyers @ Kings - Dec 30
Sixers @ Lakers - Dec 31

I win.

Diomedes

Other than being in LA, yeah, you win.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

LA's got the legal bud shops - major win.

rjs246

Going to Mexico the first week in November with a real life hot-lesbian couple. And another couple, but whatever. REAL LIFE HOT LESBIANS.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Unless one of them is your ladyfriend, sounds frustrating.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Pics. Bitch.

Don't Hoyda out either.

You have my email address.

Hasta luego.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on September 28, 2010, 01:21:12 PM
Unless one of them is your ladyfriend, sounds frustrating.

Yeah, you're farging spot on about that. Luckily I'll have free top shelf booze for a week to placate me.

Quote from: hbionic on September 28, 2010, 01:21:42 PM
Pics. Bitch.

You wish. In all seriousness they're pretty good friends of mine and the last thing I would ever do is subject them to the judgment of you soulless hyenas.

By the way, if any of you jackasses ever want to go to the best and most cost-effective adults only all-inclusive I've ever been to or even heard of check out the Valentin Imperial in Playa del Carmen. Holy shtein for real.

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

Wow...you're going to Playa del Carmen? Nice.

I want to hit that spot next summer. Make sure you hit Tulum and take a tour through the Cenotes (underground water caves).

Ok, take pics of yourself in your speedo.

Don't Hoyda out. You have my email address.

rjs246

This will be my second time. The first visit completely blew my mind.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eagaholic

I heard a blues song once and never heard it again. It was a guy singing the blues about how he can't sing the blues anymore.

It begins with a line something like ...I got a nymphomaniac bisexual mute girlfriend with a swiss bank account and a hysterectomy...

Anyone ever heard it or know who it is by? I think it is probably a comedian more than a blues singer.

hbionic

Quote from: Eagaholic on September 28, 2010, 01:30:22 PM
I heard a blues song once and never heard it again. It was a guy singing the blues about how he can't sing the blues anymore.

It begins with a line something like ...I got a nymphomaniac bisexual mute girlfriend with a swiss bank account and a hysterectomy...

Anyone ever heard it or know who it is by? I think it is probably a comedian more than a blues singer.

For those of you thinking this post doesn't belong in this thread...Eagaholic is obviously making reference to his summer vacation in Thailand.

Eagaholic