World (Vegas) Travel Thread

Started by hbionic, July 25, 2005, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

my pops has gotten montezuma's revenge twice in mexico, now he goes to the pharmacia and orders this stuff that is like super immodium and a antibiotic in one dose.  You'll start feeling better within 6 hours of taking it.  Its not FDA approved, but works
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

yeah i have a friend who lives in guatamala and every time he comes back he brings me a couple packs of that xxx oxycontin or hydracodone shtein they sell down there.

PhillyPhreak54

Any of you clowns ever been to Aruba?

Now that Vegas is a regular destination, I'm looking for other places to go.

What's better; Aruba or The Bahamas?

Sgt PSN

We are currently anchored about 18 miles off the coast of Peru.  We'll be hanging out here for about 2 1/2 weeks before we finally get to go ashore. 

Diomedes

Peru is a real threat to America.  Good thing we don't mind pouring millions of dollars every day into the ocean 18 miles offshore.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Diomedes

Hey if you and your pals are serious about cutting spending, start at the Pentagon.

Yeah, that's what I thought.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Hey, the biggest way to cut military spending is to bring home the troops, not in the pentagon, although if you were to be informed, or maybe look to the Military thread and see how 60 million was saved on the killing of the F-22 raptor program, you'd see that there is a big effort to cut military spending.

But, like I said, the biggest was would be bring home the troops, only thing is Obama keeps sending more over, and committing more go.

And really, if you wanted to cut/stop spending, you could have done it with a trillion dollars worth of stimulus money that did next to nothing for the economy.

Diomedes

Didn't you get a stimulus funded job?

PhillyPhreak54

So yeah, Aruba or The Bahamas. Jerks.

Diomedes

Are you going to a resort?  Or roughing it with the people?

MDS

go on a cruise

if you dont get easily sea sick (like me), its basically 7 days of non stop drinking, gambling and debauchery. plus you ship to an island and deck there for a few days, so theres plenty of time to get your beach on. i went to bermuda when i was 16 and the beaches there were golden compared to the slop we have in jersey, texas, etc.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on July 03, 2010, 01:47:36 PM
Are you going to a resort?  Or roughing it with the people?

The research is in the early stages, but its looking like all-inclusive is the way to go. I've seen a few good looking spots on Aruba and I haven't delved into The Bahamas yet.

Todd - I have to choose these two places now because my girl doesn't need a visa to go there. These are the two tropical options we've got.

Diomedes

Well if you're doing the resort thing, then what you're really asking is which resort is best, not which island. 

shorebird

Quote from: Diomedes on July 03, 2010, 01:39:53 PM
Didn't you get a stimulus funded job?

No, I ended up with a better one, working for a bank.

I have 64 hrs. of paid vaca, never had a paid vaca, and don't know what the hell to do with it now. Maybe I'll go to Mexico.