Photography Thread

Started by mussa, May 05, 2005, 03:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

Russ, you need to rightsize your expectations a little. Supermodels are supermodels because they are the best of the best. It's not realistic to think you're going to get a smoking hot girl for a photographers workshop. It's usually girls who want to get some modeling work, and who are willing to put up with a dozen camera nerds taking pictures of them all day.

And most of them were from the Baltimore area. The best one (Briana, the one in the jean shorts) is from Phoenix. She traveled with the guy who put on the workshop.

Oh, and the naked part...that's definitely possible with certain models. But in this context, it wasn't going to happen. Plus, the ones who want to get naked are actually more unreliable and annoying to work with. Not that I actually know that from experience...but I've been told.   :paranoid

Biskit...you couldn't be further from the truth. These models were very nice and easy going. No trace of snobbiness at all.

rjs246

My expectations begin and end at naked pictures of random girls on the internet.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Susquehanna Birder

Understood. Lucky for you there's an endless supply of that.

Diomedes

i think the black chick is cute as hell
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Be a lot cuter without the chicklet teeth.

Diomedes

sure but none of the others is remotely interesting to me

the photos are pretty good tho...it's not as easy as it looks
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Photos are good, but we all know at this point that Sus can shoot. The question is, can he shoot a beardless wound without getting arrested? Which, after all, is the only thing that could truly separate him from us.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Susquehanna Birder

The great thing is that I know I could. And I would make it look spectacular. But I choose not to.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on April 23, 2008, 07:24:41 AM
The great thing is that I know I could. And I would make it look spectacular. But I choose not to.
You disappoint us Sus
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on April 23, 2008, 07:24:41 AM
The great thing is that I know I could. And I would charge each of you $19.99/month to look at them.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

Consider it?  He had his wallet out as he typed.

General_Failure

Is that what you call it?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Only women have wallets. 

Dillen

Men have European Carry Alls.