Yankees 2005 Season Thread

Started by hunt, April 08, 2005, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

satoshi

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

BigEd76

FOX is pissing themselves right now because they figured they had another Yankees/Sox ALCS....  :-D

hunt

yanks' game ppd because of rain.  they'll play game 4 tomorrow night.

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 08, 2005, 01:44:33 PM
FOX is pissing themselves right now because they figured they had another Yankees/Sox ALCS....  :-D

Good. Farg those teams.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

the yanks will even up the series tonight & cheer everyone up! :yay

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: mhunt on October 09, 2005, 07:46:57 PM
the yanks will even up the series tonight & cheer everyone up! :yay

Well, it would at least make an interesting game 5.  :D

satoshi

MDS

SD_Eagle5

Buh-bye Yanks  :bow

Great play to end the game. Love the drama.

Sox are out
Braves are out
Padres are out
Yanks are out
Wade is out

Balance to the world is being restored.

WEST is GOD

George can't buy a ring!  :-D  :-D  :-D
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

MDS