Yankees 2005 Season Thread

Started by hunt, April 08, 2005, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

hah!  they won 16 of their last 18.....and schoolled the redsux last night. :yay :yay
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PoopyfaceMcGee

They sure did prove to be experts on schooling today.  Pavano's going to have to get some good lovin' from Alyssa after this debacle... and Stanton and Quantrill can join them.

Always nice to treat the home crowd to a holiday weekend day game whoopin'.

BigEd76

She dumped his ass last year...  :)

Dillen

Quote from: mhunt on May 28, 2005, 07:49:11 AM
hah!  they won 16 of their last 18.....and schoolled the redsux last night. :yay :yay
17-1.

Diomedes

Largest margin of victory by the Sox over the Yankees ever.  When the Yankees lose to the Sox, they lose.   Yankees have done a great job with the rivalry record book lately, sinking to new depths.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on May 28, 2005, 07:52:29 PM
Largest margin of victory by the Sox over the Yankees ever.  When the Yankees lose to the Sox, they lose.   Yankees have done a great job with the rivalry record book lately, sinking to new depths.

:o

hunt

hah!  the yankees win 16 out of 18 games & it's dead quiet on here...then they lose ONE game and all the cockroaches come crawling out of the woodwork. :-D
classic, misguided, know-nothing yankee haters :-D

Rome

With a $200M payroll, they're supposed to win 16 out 18.

Still, nice game yesterday.  I'm surprised Steinbrenner didn't spontaneously combust on the spot.

:-D

Diomedes

Quote from: mhunt on May 29, 2005, 08:53:57 AM
hah!  the yankees win 16 out of 18 games & it's dead quiet on here...then they lose ONE game and all the cockroaches come crawling out of the woodwork. :-D
classic, misguided, know-nothing yankee haters :-D

You can cry cockroach all you want, it's still the worst loss, evar.  Choke on it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hunt

some cockroaches never give up. :-D
you're like cowboys fans who came on here & tried to talk trash after the eagles lost the super bowl...
weak. :-D

do i have to start posting on the sillies' season thread after every one of their losses???...my damn fingers would fall off from all the typing. :-*

BigEd76

MDS

Its Buddy Bell and is great veteran leadership. Runs in the family.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 01, 2005, 11:57:00 PM
Its Buddy Bell and is great veteran leadership. Runs in the family.

:-D

hunt

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.