The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 30, 2014, 09:18:07 PM
And the Bucks owner is despicable. Someone needs to post his daughter's tits online as revenge.

Just to be clear, posting his daughter's tits online for other reasons would be acceptable also.

MDS

she was cute for a skinny white chick but last i saw she was flatter than me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteAdrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 31s

Yahoo Sources: Free agent guard Jodie Meeks reaches agreement on a 3-year, nearly $20M deal with Detroit

The NBA...where anyone can make over $6M a year. That is a dumb contract. Meeks isn't a $3M a year player let alone almost $7M.

Don Ho

Jodie Meeks?  Jodie Meeks?  Our Jodie Meeks?  farging eh.  Unbelievable.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Rockets offered Bosh a max contract 4 years $96 million

Rome

17 points & 7 boards a night = max contract in the NBA right now.

Awesome.

hbionic

I can't believe people still watch the NBA. The basketball is pretty unwatchable. Has been since about 2000, 2001.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

You can have Bosh for $24M a year or Channing Frye for $8M.

Yeah, I'll go ahead and take Frye, thanks.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/7/7/5878759/channing-frye-signs-magic

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Rome on July 07, 2014, 08:20:32 PM

I'll take Bosh if those are the two options.  Bosh makes the Rockets considerably better.  Frye is an average/below average player who just got an absurd contract.  I don't know that Bosh is worth a max contract, but for a team close to a title who has the room, he's one of the few players who can make a real difference.

MDS

Quote from: hbionic on July 07, 2014, 07:54:23 PM
I can't believe people still watch the NBA. The basketball is pretty unwatchable. Has been since about 2000, 2001.

soccer havas, basketball bionic
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

:-D

NBA is the closest thing to soccer in terms of flopping to draw fouls. NBA is just as theatrical as futbol.

I'll shut up though, unlike my buddy.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on July 07, 2014, 08:24:45 PM

I'll take Bosh if those are the two options.  Bosh makes the Rockets considerably better.  Frye is an average/below average player who just got an absurd contract.  I don't know that Bosh is worth a max contract, but for a team close to a title who has the room, he's one of the few players who can make a real difference.

$8M a year is absurd for a guy that averaged 11/5 while $24M for a guy that averaged 17/7 is just fine with you?  I see. 

QB Eagles

Scoring expectations might be somewhat different for a shooting guard on a bad team who needed someone to step up, and a center who has to share the ball with LeBron James and Dwayne Wade.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on July 07, 2014, 08:24:45 PM

frye is actually an above average player because of his skill set....stretch fours have been all the rage in the league for a few years now and hes one of the better ones...8 million isnt that much in the nba anymore etiher....esprecially with the cap supposed to sky rocket in the next few years....remember josh mcroberts makes over five mil a year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

lol at a soccer fan calling the NBA unwatchable. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.