The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

being part of the traveling Kardashian circus will do that to ya

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

new hawks head coach budenholzer arrested for DUI and other drugs in car

Sgt PSN

Lol @ the little guy for still harboring feelings over a game that took place before his nuts dropped. 

LO is a turd though.  OTL did a report earlier this year on athlete-run charities and LO's turned out to be shady as shtein.  The charity (I forget the name) was supposed to collect money for kids with cancer.  I forget the exact figures, but something like 2/3 of the money they raised was used to fund AAU teams.  And Odom hired one of his former HS or college coaches to run it and paid him like $75k/year to basically do nothing.   

Sgt PSN

MDS

best temple basketball moment since the win over duke?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

its a well know fact that the 79 pirates are the only team in major pro sports history to do more drugs than the 80's knicks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

they are probably third....pirates make the mets look like win drinkers only

PhillyPhreak54

Haha I didn't know the pirates were that bad

MDS

we are family

family actually meant acid freaks

ice grillin you

i dont have time tonight cause i gotta wake up in 2hr and 22 min for the eagles game but ill hit you off on the pirates one day...my dad has stories for years

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 14, 2013, 07:19:42 PM
Haha I didn't know the pirates were that bad

When the mascot is your dealer, the team has a problem.