The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Get the farg outta here - did he really?

That guy is the worst.

QB Eagles

I think he fits in my last category.

ice grillin you

yup...talkin about the bible and shtein

he said tolernce goes both ways and people should respect his opinion to disagree with the gay lifestyle

no chris tolerance of intolerance is not how it works
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I've never liked the guy - very weasel like - so I'd hope they bring him on OTL Sunday and Bob Ley shreds him

PhillyPhreak54

Back page of the DN has the story and shows Marcus Hayes as the author on the story. Yeah he's the guy I'd want writing this.

Don Ho

Ibaka with the horrible miss of an uncontested put back.  Great D on Durant during that last possesion.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 29, 2013, 08:27:05 PM
yup...talkin about the bible and shtein

he said tolernce goes both ways and people should respect his opinion to disagree with the gay lifestyle

no chris tolerance of intolerance is not how it works

lol...even more so why do you go to him an hour after the news broke. what relevance is chris broussards opinion on gay people. his role in this should have been what are nba players saying. those are his "sources." otherwise no one needs to hear about you hating Romes in the name of allah or jesus or whatever nonsense you preach
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

steph curry has overshadowed the fact that jarrett jack has been the next best player in the playoffs thus far

Sgt PSN

Jack has been phenomenal. But yeah, it's hard to even notice that with the way Curry has been playing. Great move by Jackson to go with Jack after Lee went down.

Btw....how good does Jackson look on the sideline?  Kind of a risky move taking a guy with 0 coaching exp on any level but it's paying dividends.

Sgt PSN

Also, how awesome was that Curry 3 where he turned and faced the Denver bench while it was still in the air? 

Don Ho

Game 6 Nuggets/Warriors!  Can't wait.  Stop crying Mark Jackson.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Jordan Crawford to Carmelo during the shtein talking session after the game

"That motherfarger farged your wife"

Haha

Btw seeing the Knicks choke would be great.

MDS

seeing the celtics do anything good would not

if only tanzer djonarvar or whatever his name is could have blown up red aurbachs grave
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

as much as i despise the celtics i cant hate on pierce or garnett....they are all timers

and i easily hate the knicks more anyway

ice grillin you