The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

spike lee is such a stupid twat

its not 1986 anymore, loser. youe movies suck. sit down and stop drawing attention to yourself. no one goes to the games to see you.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Chicago is absolutely dismantling the Hawks. What a drubbing.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

sixers have the hawks tomorrow nite at home with a chance to move within two and half games of them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 22, 2011, 10:09:07 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 22, 2011, 10:06:34 PM
Chicago is absolutely dismantling the Hawks. What a drubbing.

:yay

Indeed.

ATL may be the biggest frauds as far as playoff teams go. Their record against below .500 is like 31-9....and only 9 wins against  teams above.

The Bulls are fargin good.

BigEd76

The Kings registered the following names to coincide with a move this summer:

Anaheim Royals
Los Angeles Royals
Anaheim Royals of Southern California (die)
Orange County Royals

Sgt PSN

Damn Easy, you are slacking.  That news is at least a week old.  If you're going to tell us stuff that we really don't care about, could you please give us the courtesy of doing so in a more timely manner? 

BigEd76

but what about the throwback butta jawns?!

ah nevermind....I'll look for more vadge stories instead

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nuggets are now 11-4 since trading Melo. Knicks are 7-10

Diomedes

He's petulant.  No one wants that around.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

No room for uppity negroes in this white world, amiright?

Diomedes

Your race fixation is showing.

Petulant does not equal uppity.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

so i was at the lakers-hornets game on sunday night..im sure general thought is right in that la sports fans are awful, they show up late, they dont pay attention, etc., but that arena from start to finish was rocking. it was a 6:30 tip and the place was full right before tip. the roof almost came off the place when shannon brown threw down that hand switching dunk. if any of yous are out that way, id highly recommend a trip to staples.