The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

lol

and if there wasnt a screen that told you exactly when and in what threads people were making posts
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I was going to let that slide because I thought the fact he figured that feature on the board out was like watching monkeys learn to use crude tools like straws and shtein. 

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 11, 2008, 02:31:29 PM
trust me son more people on here dislike me than dislike you...the difference is youre a half wit simpleton whos thinks hes smart....where as im a brilliant annoying egomaniac

in other words im the mad phat scientist and youre frankencracker

once you realize and know your place you will minimize the number of tearful call for helps posts like the one above

Quotewhere as im a brilliant annoying lonely egomaniac

just lonely I know

IGY once you realize that this is a message board based on opinions other than your own, and realize that being an over-analytical, wannabe black person (white or not who cares) isnt really that cool, you'll be better off son. Its cute you can relate to the young bucks with your dookie and butterjoints..really. Im proud of ya

20,000+ posts and never once uses "imo". Thats why your an idiot. Beat it..your weak

reese125

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 11, 2008, 02:32:24 PM
Do you read anything other than what you post?  Half of igy's posts are spent defending his own opinions.  Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't. 

The difference is that I can disagree with igy and still get along with the dude because when he's not busy being wrong about something (which isn't very often), he's at least being funny.  You've somehow managed to perfect the fine art of being wrong about damn near everything and being a complete tool along the way. 

Congrats. 

Quotehe's at least being funny.

really, thats what you call it. You 2 belong together then

By the way, Ill admit whenever Im wrong unlike some people, but please go back in posts and pinpoint my always errors(yeah I know..every post..blah blah) than slick. Again...your an IGY follower

Carry on

ice grillin you

the fact that you edit all your blubbery whiney no one loves me posts shows that youre way to emo on this issue...pump your brakes homie
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

blubbery.. but too true homie

Rome

What CF could do without is this constant bickering in every thread.  I don't mind busting balls or having my nuts busted, but for God's sake, every farging thread has this nonsense in it.

Just make a single thread where you can blow each other and shut the farg up in the rest of them.

Or die.

Whatever.

SD_Eagle5

I hope you all stab your eyes out with a fork

Sgt PSN

I just tried but I kept hitting my glasses. 

BigEd76

reese125

Shaquille O'Neal recently shot back at Bill Walton, who had stated that if O'Neal plays well with the Suns it will prove he was faking an injury while in Miami.

"If I'm faking an injury, then (Walton's) whole injury-plagued career is a fake," O'Neal said. "One thing I really hate is a hypocrite. Mr. Walton has broken the big man's ordinance code 225.27 — no big man under should talk about a big man above. It's just not right and it's disrespectful." If Shaq is as good on the floor as he has been in interviews and press conferences, the Suns won't have any problem securing a championship.

phattymatty

phattymatty

= never mind, i posted this information in the wrong thread.  i will now delete what i just wrote and post it in the appropriate thread.

reese125

The Nets trade All-Star point guard Jason Kidd and Malik Allen to the Mavericks for Devin Harris, Jerry Stackhouse, Devean George, DeSagana Diop, two first-round picks and cash, sources tell Tony Mejia of CBSSports.com.