The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

So if the clip is a year old, what was the purpose of posting it? 

Dillen

2 years old. I see we have a lot of math majors here.

But agreed, anyway. Big deal.

reese125

because as I was looking up Odoms commercial like phattymatty said. Other Lakers contents and highlights came up so I posted it. Big deal. There are some Lakers fans in here bud that appreciate

Cmon now

ice grillin you

lol so it was from two years ago yet no ones ever seen it....that just shows it greatness

reese/coles legend continues....
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ive ignored him for like a year now. if you dont pay attention to him, eventually he will go away.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Dillen on February 11, 2008, 01:31:48 PM
2 years old. I see we have a lot of math majors here.

But agreed, anyway. Big deal.

Oh yeah, it's 2008 now, huh? 

reese125

Quotelol so it was from two years ago yet no ones ever seen it....that just shows it greatness

reese/coles legend continues....

oh people have seen it, it was a rewind of good shtein for basketball fans..but like I said..you dont watch basketball so...peace

OWNED

reese125

Quote from: MDS on February 11, 2008, 01:40:54 PM
ive ignored him for like a year now. if you dont pay attention to him, eventually he will go away.

easy college boy. Your taking IGY's funny rankings a little too far

Sgt PSN

Maybe if we all steal reese's schtick of being an idiot, he'll go away. 

ice grillin you

why not....after all reese/cole stole it from munson

reese125

Theres your problem with CF. Theres this gay teaming up from individuals that like to gargle IGY's nuts on a daily basis and follow his word like he's  David f-in Karesh. Someone posts something that he doesnt like, and you have guys that cant wait to chime in ready to bash. So sad.

Yeah, I know I just inflated your ego IGY. Its a 15 person forum stud..get over your overly opinionated, non-humorous self

Carry on followers

reese125

ice grillin you

trust me son more people on here dislike me than dislike you...the difference is youre a half wit simpleton whos thinks hes smart....where as im a brilliant annoying egomaniac

in other words im the mad phat scientist and youre frankencracker

once you realize and know your place you will minimize the number of tearful call for helps posts like the one above

Sgt PSN

Do you read anything other than what you post?  Half of igy's posts are spent defending his own opinions.  Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't.  

The difference is that I can disagree with igy and still get along with the dude because when he's not busy being wrong about something (which isn't very often), he's at least being funny.  You've somehow managed to perfect the fine art of being wrong about damn near everything and being a complete tool along the way.  

Congrats.  

Sgt PSN

Quote from: reese125 on February 11, 2008, 02:28:13 PM
IGY comment in 1, 2...

It might have had a puncher's chance at being funny had you done a countdown instead of a countup.