The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

phattymatty

If Phoenix beats the Pacers and Sixers this week, they'll be 15-0 against the eastern conference and the only team in NBA history to sweep its interconference schedule.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

phattymatty

that was the firt thing i saw this morning when i woke up, actually made me yell.  gross.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MURP

BigEd76

SunMo

damn you BigEd

i was going to play basketball tonight, maybe not anymore
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

Livingston tore the ACL, MCL, and PCL along with dislocating the kneecap...

guarentee he'll never be the player he could've been now
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

let's hope he learned how to read somewhere along the way.  turns out, he may need to work some day afterall
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

also..he didn't even make the shot!!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

let's hope he learned how to read somewhere along the way.  turns out, he may need to work some day afterall

could have had a very good degree....he comitted to duke out of high school but went pro instead
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

yeah, that was a good decision

did he make enough so far to be set if he avoids the drugs hookers and bling?

ice grillin you

if he never signs another contract again...which he very well may not...he will go home with around 10-12 mil
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous