The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I picked the entire series correctly.

G1 Bos/G2 Gsw/G3 Bos/G4 Gsw/G5 Gsw/G6 Gsw (+4000)

and yeah I love watching Tatum suck ass.  he head a good year but he was unbelievably not clutch all year.  whole team seems to not be good in close games at all.

SD

Can't believe Orlando passed on Jabari Smith

phattymatty

Great pick. Banchero definitely the best player.  Been confused why so many had Jabari number one.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on June 23, 2022, 08:12:36 PM
Great pick. Banchero definitely the best player.  Been confused why so many had Jabari number one.

Or #2 I guess as Chet Holmgren gets picked over him too

phattymatty

I think Chet and Jabari could both easily be busts.  and Keegan Murray (number 4 lol kings). 

Chet might have a decent career at least but I don't see him turning into a star.

PhillyPhreak54

Woj tweeted this morning that it was gonna be Smith-Holmgren-Banchero

And then had to walk it back throughout the day. The betting markets reacted strong to it too.

phattymatty

Woj is awful.  tweeting out all kinds of trades with zero details just so he can be first.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

I hate pick tipping. Lilguy R. Murrow will have you believe this is journalistically ok. But it's not.

What's funny is how these tipsters word it now. They say the name in a suggestive way as if they don't already know.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 23, 2022, 10:54:23 PM
Lilguy R. Murrow

lmaooooooooo

i have never cared about drafts enough to care about this....over the past few years ive come to love it because it makes the twitter dorks go crazy. its really easy to just not be on twitter for the night if you are that bent out of shape about it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The worst part about draft Twitter is the randos using all the buzzwords like they're breaking down tape of people.

The best part of tonight was the Knicks and the meltdown they caused their fans

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 23, 2022, 11:08:29 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 23, 2022, 10:54:23 PM
Lilguy R. Murrow

lmaooooooooo

its really easy to just not be on twitter for the night if you are that bent out of shape about it

he did it on tv last night
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

When the draft started to be televised, were there people who complained about the picks being spoiled before they could read them in the newspaper the next day?

PhillyPhreak54

Spurs traded Dejawnte Murray why...?

ice grillin you

He's overrated as shtein and they are in rebuild mode and I don't think any of the picks are protected
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Yeah definitely the worst player to ever get traded for 3 FRPs, that's nuts.  I do like him next to Trae though, that Hawks backcourt gonna be sick.