igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Refs just stole Toronto's celebration from them...so awful
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

ice grillin you

I can't stand Toronto but I'm legit angry that the refs ruined this for them....so anticlimactic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 13, 2019, 11:50:28 PM
I can't stand Toronto but I'm legit angry that the refs ruined this for them....so anticlimactic

That was terrible

PhillyPhreak54

Draymonds turnovers were terrible too

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Jesus:

Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn
The Pelicans have agreed to a deal to trade Anthony Davis to the Lakers for Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, and three first-round picks – including the No. 4 overall in 2019 Draft, league sources tell ESPN.

12:27 PM - Jun 15, 2019
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Lakers social media blowing up over Jimmy Buckets

Rome

Nice to see the momentary glitch that was the last half decade is over and the NBA has rectified the Lakers' losing again.

Can't have LA going without championships for too long.  Bad for bu$ine$$. 

MDS

i love nba conspiracies

yes the nba made sure the lakers were good but doesnt care about the team in the biggest market which has been pitiful since the 90s. its all a big scam to make money, thats why the canadian team won the title and the team from oklahoma city is consistently good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Do you honestly think Silver or his corporate overlords want that to happen?

I'm sure they don't want LA to be dominant again.  Nope.  Not at all. 

SD

No doubt they want LA to be relevant again but I don't believe the conspiracy theory

Nobody gave a shat about the GSW and now they're one of the most popular teams in the league.

LA supposedly wants Kemba Walker

MDS

Quote from: Rome on June 16, 2019, 01:03:19 PM
Do you honestly think Silver or his corporate overlords want that to happen?

I'm sure they don't want LA to be dominant again.  Nope.  Not at all.

the leagues all want new york/la/chicago in every single final but that doesnt happen, does it

put the tin foil hat away and get off facebook
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

nba players want to live in LA....there's your conspiracy.

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Rome

That explains why the Clippers have won so many titles.