The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 13, 2016, 11:06:06 PM
i didnt have to ask but youre going to stay up for this then hit the early train to tax dollar theft

Lol

phattymatty

kobe going out in kobe style. gonna have 50 points on 50 shots.

ice grillin you

for the last three minutes these two games have been btwn even to three seconds on the clock of each other
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Kobe is about to pass out.   He has nothing left in the tank but he's hitting everything right now.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Jazz look like the Washington Generals the last 5 minutes.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: phattymatty on April 14, 2016, 12:17:51 AM
kobe going out in kobe style. gonna have 50 points on 50 shots.

You are correct sir.

ice grillin you

the most incredible thing about this is that the warriors are an after thought tonite
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

How nice, Lamar Kardashian is in the house.

Don Ho

OK Kobe, now go buy the Sixers.

I can't stand the Lakers but it is pretty cool seeing all these great alumni on the court.

phattymatty

i was actually getting a little goose bumpy and sad and then he takes the mic and talks and i'm like farg kobe again.

Don Ho

Mrs. Kobe ain't so hot any more.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

kobe drops 60 because of course he does.