The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

I've tuned into 90% of every NBA and NHL playoff game. Unless the game holds my interest I turn them off till the 4th quarter/3rd period because the first 3/4 of these games are generally boring.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 26, 2015, 07:59:58 PM
espn has had the last 2 late sat games

like i said....i wouldnt anticipate it but i wouldnt rule it out

to an extent the nba will lose the attention wars to the fight no matter what so really it doesnt matter when it is. only 1-2 mil will buy the fight anyway.

two million buys x however many sets of eyes on a particular buy....if spurs clips game seven happens nba would be stupid to start it at 1030 and i just cant fathom under any circumstances them doing it....you start it at 8/9 and be the lead in to the fight....youd get so many causal viewers at fight parties that normally might not watch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

What will Angelo and others tell their children about MCW's good game tonight?!?

Bucks fight back and win and the Hawks are a mess.

MDS

we get it, youre not from here

go listen to innes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

You're drunk again I see.

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

Love had surgery today, out 4-6 months

and it looks like Billy Donovan is leaving Florida for OKC

SD

Looks like Wiggins will win ROY. Thought it should have been Nerlens but in the grand scheme of things who cares.

QB Eagles

Other than the first few months of the season when he was one of the worst players in the NBA, Wiggins was always going to be ROY. He's the biggest name, he makes flashy plays, and scored the most points. Also he probably deserved it. And the Sixers are such a backwater for national NBA fans I don't think Nerlens got much exposure.

ice grillin you

nerlens didnt start playing like a rookie of the year until like mid january...as good as he was since then you cant give the award to a guy who played a couple really good months

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah the with a pic of a horse head and a gun saying it would be all over soon

Stupid that the dude got fired but not shocking because of how offended people on the internet pretended to be. False outrage is awesome.

ice grillin you

bulls aint farging around tonight

QB Eagles

when does the mercy rule kick in

PhillyPhreak54