The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 19, 2015, 08:49:19 PM
completely losing the dc balt philly ny and boston markets for no reason is assinine no matter how you spin it

hi im cognitive listening

hi im havas

nice to meet you

nice to meet you, too

so what is it that you do?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

It basically comes down to them thinking that lebron at 3 and not noon is better than Spurs clips at 8 versus 1030
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the first thing they did was put lebron at 3 in the abc spot

the next thing they did was fill in the schedule

there's a reason they go 800/1030 for DHs if they can.....its off the top of my head but the famous warriors upset of the mavs was the highest rated rd 1 serious that year. if not, in the least it was beating the 800 game. why? good shtein, people gonna watch.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

They are not smart....also what an awful set of games so far...Spurs clips better make up for this garbage

MDS

they have decades of data to base their decisions off of....you are 1 person speaking about what you prefer

ice grillin you

That's wrong...my favorite thing in the world is 1030 starts in any sport...nothing more depressing than when sports are over at 930 or ten at night

I'm talking from s common sense perspective....it's just plain dumb

MDS

common sense doesnt translate to ratings, little dude

ice grillin you

Especially when they are hurting their own ratings by doing this.....someone should be fired

MDS

the schedule was designed to maximize ratings

your understanding of what that entails incorrect. please stop talking about it. thank you.

ice grillin you

No chance eliminating the biggest tv markets in the country helps ratings

MDS

yea, no

again. people on the east coast stay up to watch the nba. the audience is primarily young and urban. old white people who complain about baseball start times arent watching the nba even if its outside their window.

also. the ratings are minimal outside of the home markets. even if the game was at 800 i cant imagine spurs/clippers would pull more than a 3 or 4 rating in nyc, philly, boston, dc, etc. the thing is only going to get 3-4 mil as it is.

STOP

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 19, 2015, 09:55:37 PM
They are not smart....also what an awful set of games so far...Spurs clips better make up for this garbage

Yeah no shtein...I expected some excitement from the WC games and had the EC written off as snoozefests but even the WC ones have been a bore.

PhillyPhreak54

Not a good start for the Spurs...they look sloppy

ice grillin you

their offense has been run nicely....they just cant hit any shots

ice grillin you

amazing what hitting some shots can do for you