The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

oh Im sorry igy clone...Ill post how my stepfathers brothers son-in-law just heard at a bar he thinks we might be getting Boldin too in 10 minutes

The BIGSTUD

Miles has been done. In fact, he never was all that good anyway. He was lazy, could never shoot a lick, showed very little effort to be a good teammate. All he cared about was pounding his head with Q Richardson.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

so youre too stupid to see the difference between a joke and unnecessarily copying and pasting news items people already know/can find out somewhere else?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

aw how nice...Patrick Ewing Jr. traded to the Knicks

(for Frederic Weis, a 1st-rd pick from 9 years ago that has never seen the NBA)

DH

but he does know what Vince Carters jock tastes like...

BigEd76

This isn't a placeholder or alternate logo for the ex-Sonics.  This is their real logo.  Seriously.

:-D

reese125

you have got to be farging kidding me

PhillyPhreak54

Did they give that to a kindergarten class with some crayons and ask them to figure it out?

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

100% of the players smoked weed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

That's only because they were raised by single mothers who were all welfare recipients.   And liberals too.  Forgot that.

BigEd76

reese125

Josh Howard is really showing the nation that he is saying all the right things. Im proud of him.

(1:40)

http://deadspin.com/5050396/the-national-anthem-josh-howard-doesnt-celebrate-that-s

MDS

i could not thing of anything more irrelevant than that