Primeau - Roenick - Knuble
Gagne - Forsberg - Kapanen
Sim - Sharp - Radivoijevic
Brashear - Carter - Stevenson

Hatcher - Johnsson
Rathje - Desjardins
Seidenberg - Pitkanen

PhillyGirl

After further deliberations, and the fact that JR is probably NOT traded...I am in a complete state of shock.

Peter farging Forsberg.

Oh

My

God.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

Come February, we could have the best team on the injured list!  :paranoid

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 03, 2005, 09:08:15 PM

stfu :sly
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Morganti is mentioning Handzus and Brashear to be dumped..not JR?  :paranoid

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 03, 2005, 09:10:05 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 03, 2005, 09:08:15 PM

stfu :sly

:-D :'( :paranoid

Can't wait to get this hockey season started, now that the Phils are (unofficially) done.

rjs246

If we could keep JR, Gagne and Forsberg I would probably have to stay home from work for a few days until my Hockey boner died down.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on August 03, 2005, 09:13:55 PM
If we could keep JR, Gagne and Forsberg I would probably have to stay home from work for a few days until my Hockey boner died down.

I was going to be completely explicit, but I won't go there. I almost did as a reflection of my utter and complete joy over this 2 day period of hockey bliss.

Geowhizzer

Out of the three, I'd actually keep Gagne and Handzus.

JR is 35, coming off a major concussion injury, and may be more of a prima donna than TO.

I love him (I think my warhoop is still reverberating in US Cellular Field in Chicago from when I heard about the Flyers' signing JR), but I think that the Flyers are better served staying with youth on the upswing rather than keep the guy that even during the strike was saying that he may be done totally.

PhillyGirl

JR IS this team's personality. NO way in hell I'd take Zeus over him.

SD_Eagle5

HOLY shtein on Forsberg!  :o

PhillyGirl

BigEd76

Latest rumors floating around:

-- it could be a 3-way deal involving Phoenix
-- it could involve the Kings' 4th-best prospect, C Mike Cammalleri  ???
-- a deal is being held up because somebody can't get a hold of someone  :-D

PhillyGirl

Rome