WR Question

Started by Zanshin, September 16, 2004, 11:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

I'm starting Moss agains the Eagles (boo!) and Coles against the Giants.

Who should I start with my third WR spot:

D. Terrell vs GB

L. Fitzgerald vs NE

Q. Morgan vs. Dal

???

Sgt PSN

I'm thinking you should play Morgan vs. Dallas.  Their secondary looked awful last week, even when covering recievers not named Randy Moss. 

D. Terrell would be my second choice since GB is minus Mike McKenzie. 

And as talented as Fitzgerald may be, I don't like the idea of starting a rookie receiver vs a Bilichek(sp?) coached defense.  Especially since there's no Boldin on the field to draw double teams. 

Diomedes

Sarge took all the good advice.  I too would go with Morgan.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Philly_Crew

I would go with David Terrell.  Bears will be playing from behind all game and Terrell should put up okay numbers.  Otherwise, I would go with Morgan but I think Dallas defense will try to make up for their humiliation last week and should have a better showing at home.

MURP

get pinkston, go with him ;)

Tomahawk

MURP

I charge much more for my fantasy football advice.

Susquehanna Birder

Terrell is going to surprise this week.

And I hate having Culpepper. At least right now. Maybe he'll get some Tiki-type garbage stats to help me out. But there still no farging way I'm gonna wish him well.   :evil

RomeyRome

Never go with a Browns WR!
That is all.

Sgt PSN

FYI, Mike McKenzie ended his hold out and is back with the team.  They have 2 weeks to activate him so I don't know if they plan on playing him this week or not, but I'd say there's a strong possibility he'll see significant playing time. 

Philly_Crew

For what it's worth, ESPN is pimping Morgan this week.  He could have a better week than Terrell. 

Zanshin

Wow...glad I wasted energy on that.  -3 points for Terrell; 1 point for Morgan.  Sweet.

Sgt PSN

I told you Morgan would be your best pick.   :-D ;)