CCF NCAA Basketball tourney

Started by GoinLong, March 11, 2004, 01:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoinLong

We need 16 to make this work ideally. We could do it with 8 if necessary.

Just say yes.
The house was built by players like  ,  [Joyner], [Brown], [Simmons]," he says. "They set that legacy of Eagles defense, then passed it on to us and we built from it. Now, it's their turn to uphold the reputation."- TV

Tomahawk

Sign-in Page@ESPN

So far there are only seven (7) people.  I can understand any reluctance to be shamed by a drunk from the midwest, but come on, it's just a game, sissybitches.

GoinLong

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 11, 2004, 01:43:39 PM
Sign-in Page@ESPN

So far there are only seven (7) people.  I can understand any reluctance to be shamed by a drunk from the midwest, but come on, it's just a game, sissybitches.

Get your own tourney post darnit!
The house was built by players like  ,  [Joyner], [Brown], [Simmons]," he says. "They set that legacy of Eagles defense, then passed it on to us and we built from it. Now, it's their turn to uphold the reputation."- TV

Tomahawk

Quote from: GoinLong on March 11, 2004, 01:46:49 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on March 11, 2004, 01:43:39 PM
Sign-in Page@ESPN

Get your own tourney post darnit!

Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude.

I already have a thread for this titled "NCAA Hoops Bracket"

I didn't realize you wanted one to call your very own.

GoinLong

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 11, 2004, 01:49:59 PM
I didn't realize you wanted one to call your very own.

I'm in the process of changing it to Mr.Charlie Concrete-Field. ;)

PhillyPhreak54

GoinLong

phreak32 is #1, I mean he's the first to sign-up, any others?

MURP

so we are having 2 college hoops sign ups?

GoinLong

Quote from: MURP on March 12, 2004, 01:01:14 PM
so we are having 2 college hoops sign ups?

Do you think that's one too many? For those of us who might not wish to go through another site having one here would be simpler. And Simple is my middle name.

MURP

if you really want to thats fine.  ill join in.  Just want to let you know that after the 5 min pain in the butt it is to sign up for the ESPN one, all you do is pick your bracket and ESPN does the rest for you.  doesnt get much easier than that!

RomeyRome

Tomahawk

GoinLong

Thanks Murp, I'll give it a whirl. For the CCF pool we have: Phreak32,
Murp,NB, Tomahawk, and GoinLong so far. Signups will be taken until the night before the first play-in game.  

ballhawkdawk

i'll do it, i've already signed up with 2004HoopsChallenge, one more can't hurt. ;)

GoinLong

With ballhawkdawk we are up to 6 players. I'd like to have 8 players before the field is announced tonight.Once we have 8, I'll email the seeding assignments. Before the first play-in game, we'll have the field assignments posted for all to see.