2004 CF Fantasy Football

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 07, 2004, 09:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

I dont care who the 2nd commish is, but it has to be someone who is gonna be a big enough loser (such as myself) to be on here enough to run the damn draft.  

RomeyRome

I don't have a computer at home, so that takes me out of the running.  I only am on here during the day at work.  Again I'll do it as a last resort, but considering how often I am without a computer, I'm not the best person to run things.

MURP

well do you have a computer at home thawk?

RomeyRome

Not to mention that I'm on the west coast so I'm usually on here at different times than others in terms of when everyone is on at work.

I ALWAYS get on later (usually don't mess with CF until atleast after 1pm eastern, usually I come on here around 3-4pm eastern)

Tomahawk

Quote from: MURP on July 08, 2004, 07:48:30 PM

Not yet, but I should by the beginning of August.

MURP

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 08, 2004, 07:50:27 PM
Quote from: MURP on July 08, 2004, 07:48:30 PM

Not yet, but I should by the beginning of August.

well should isnt good enough!

Ill get someone else to run the other league... maybe Mussa.

RomeyRome

Tomahawk, why don't you go over to Yahoo and set one up.  Then we'll figure all that other stuff out later.  :paranoid :deion

MURP

nah, Thawk doesnt have a computer for sure at home.  We'll get someone else to take care of it.

RomeyRome

I think one problem we might run into is that a lot of the people never even bother to look in the "Fantasy Football" section of CF, and if they do it probably is once in a while.  So it may take awhile if we don't get notice to everyone on the board (such as in the Eagles Talk Section, a locked thread that is there as a notice :paranoid) and figure out how many people we'll have.

THen again, we have all the time in the world before the season starts.  :-X

Diomedes

I'll delete my team in MURP's leage and be the Commish in the second division.

MURP, we should make sure I get all the options exactly the same.

Cool with everyone?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

as soon as I fill up the first league we can start filling up the 2nd league.  Shouldnt be a problem. There are atleast 7 or more who have yet to join.

hbionic

Well...if there will be  a second league...and not the orgy we had last year...then count me in one of those as well.

Remember...I'm lazy as farg when it comes to these things...so always remember to cater to me.  :)
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

So should I set up a second league as Commish, and drop out of MURPs?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

Ok Dio your the commish, end of story.   I'll IM you the info.

Diomedes

The hammer swings.  What have I gotten myself into?