Server crash...lost posts from last night

Started by PhillyGirl, March 16, 2004, 08:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Hey everyone. At some point last night, the server seems to have crashed (as per GF's comments) and we lost all of the posts from 6pm last night until now.

Considering all that transpired last night with TO, lets just try to catch up on that thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

AE

That's just what the NFL wants you to think...

Zanshin

So true.  We must onto something important.  Getting close to the truth....  :paranoid

PhillyPhreak54

I was wondering what was going on last night. I tried to get on from work and it was all blowed up.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Susquehanna Birder

Yeah...okay. Analogies about blind squirrels apply here.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on March 16, 2004, 08:18:22 AM

TO likes blind squirrels?  ???

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on March 16, 2004, 08:18:22 AM

?? I am only going on what GF told me, Sus....my email crashed last night and I couldn't email you this morning.

General_Failure

I hear he can't have sex unless he kills a blind squirrel .... :paranoid

The man. The myth. The legend.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: PhillyGirl on March 16, 2004, 08:19:10 AM?? I am only going on what GF told me, Sus....my email crashed last night and I couldn't email you this morning.

I was alluding to Zanshin's comment about finding "the truth."

Feva

Quote from: General_Failure on March 16, 2004, 08:19:38 AM
I hear he can't have sex unless he kills a blind squirrel .... :paranoid

How about killing a blind squirrel while having sex with it?  :puke
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyGirl

Great pic, sus....lol.

No way of finding those lost files from last night?  :-\

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Susquehanna Birder

I don't think that's possible. And I'm moving this to the Feedback section now.