Iron Sheik

Started by VET STADIUM TURF, March 24, 2006, 10:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: FFatPatt on March 25, 2006, 04:13:43 PM
I think it's safe to say that everybody wants some.

"Everybody wants some!  I want some too!"
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

stalker

He is bad mouthing Hacksaw Duggan but the two of them got busted smokin' weed together  in a car in Asbury Park about 7 or 8 years ago.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: stalker on March 25, 2006, 06:01:00 PM
He is bad mouthing Hacksaw Duggan but the two of them got busted smokin' weed together in a car in Asbury Park about 7 or 8 years ago.

You do realize that wrestling is fa.............nevermind.  I'm not going to ruin it for you.  I'm glad that they were able to work out their differences and become friends.  That's really nice. 

General_Failure

Later they humbled a prostitute a couple of times and had a few beers.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

for not being a very big fan of the gays his ideas on how to humble another man are a little eyebrow raising....
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Sheik and Volkoff were the most hated tag team pair during the Reagan administration

phillymic2000

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 26, 2006, 02:06:50 AM
Quote from: stalker on March 25, 2006, 06:01:00 PM
He is bad mouthing Hacksaw Duggan but the two of them got busted smokin' weed together in a car in Asbury Park about 7 or 8 years ago.

You do realize that wrestling is fa.............nevermind.  I'm not going to ruin it for you.  I'm glad that they were able to work out their differences and become friends.  That's really nice. 

I'ts still real to him Damnit!!