Well tanks fer nuttin!

Started by SunMo, January 13, 2006, 08:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Nothing's sexier than a chick with Biohazard warning labels all over her.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

welcome, rod.
this board is way cooler than that other one.  just ask around.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MDS

cooler? in what sense. its a message board.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

cooler than a polar bears toenails
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

As cool as the other side of the pillow!

Feva

"Say 'Bitch, be cool!'... Say 'Bitch be cool!'... TELL THAT FARGIN BITCH TO CHILL!"
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

Feva

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: EagleFeva on January 14, 2006, 07:37:09 PM

"Say 'Bitch, be cool!'... Say 'Bitch be cool!'... TELL THAT FARGIN BITCH TO CHILL!"

Which wallet is yours?

The one that says BAD MOTHERFARGER because I'm a bad motherfarger.

Great movie. :yay

Feva

General_Failure

Feva