Eagles @ Giants Predictions!

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 18, 2005, 08:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Giants 24
Eagles 13

They had a poor outing last week and have something to play for -- we don't.  :-\

Don Ho

Quote from: Eaglez on November 18, 2005, 11:49:01 PM
By the way, What do you guys think of the chances of seeing Moats possibly in this game?

Not very good.  If we see Moats it will not be until very late in the season if at all.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Or until three other guys get hurt.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

The mere mention of Reno Mahe angers me now. After seeing that fool mess up on Monday when he shouldn't have even been on the field pissed me off. And it pisses me off more that Big Red had him out there.

Reno lined up in the slot? Um, no.

How about Darnerian McCants?

Eaglez

Yeah I had no idea that Reno had the ability to catch the ball. Why not McCants or McMullen for that matter? Have a few big bodies go over the middle to get some seperation and pick up the first.

Just get rid of Reno and Parry and go without a fullback the rest of the year. Just put Gordon in on heavy sets.

SunMo

Quote from: Eaglez on November 19, 2005, 10:54:37 AM
Yeah I had no idea that Reno had the ability to catch the ball.

he doesn't.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Yeah I had no idea that Reno had the ability to catch the ball. Why not McCants or McMullen for that matter?

if you knew who the eagles coach was you wouldnt be asking this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eaglez

It was more of a rhetorical question with a hint of sarcasm but point taken.

cyberstorm

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 19, 2005, 12:23:28 AM
Giants 24
Eagles 13

They had a poor outing last week and have something to play for -- we don't.  :-\

Whazzup gang
You have to trust me how bad I was pulling for y'all Mon nite(hell,I was in my truck,sirius radio ,got the Eagles feed,got good ole Merril going to get that Eagle vibe going),as I despise like hell than now that cowboy,err.. Cowball,err.......cockroach nation has risen from the ranls of the sewer again
anyways,I think the Nefilim win for the above reasons(not to mention our special teams are NOT that bad and won't perform like that again)

good luck on Sun
I guess I picked a bad time to stop sniffing glue

Everyone,find 1 minute each day to pray for Eaglefan 73

(Huge images removed. See this thread.)

FreakisaKearseWord

OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF #90 DARREN HOWARD