The Terrorism Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 30, 2009, 03:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

methdeez

Quote from: Diomedes on October 27, 2012, 06:16:57 AM
If you believe his detractors, Obama knew the Ambassador would be attacked by our evil nemesis enemy, Al Qaeda, but did nothing to stop it.  Once it was under way, he and his anti-American administration prevented anyone from rushing to the scene to defend them.  After it was over, they conspired to lie about the scene, and then cover up the lies. 
Well that sounds pretty likely.
He is a Mus-churian candidate.

Diomedes

I, for one, am glad to see France bombing the barbarians in Mali.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

I am also glad the military dictatorship in Algeria stormed that gas facility guns blazing.  In Algeria, they don't negotiate with terrorists.  They kill them, and if some hostages die in the process, so be it.  I support this position.  You can't reason with unreasonable people, so you might as well just slaughter immediately.

In fact, these thugs know that, and it appears they were trying to get the valuable hostages--i.e., the white ones--out to a place where they might get money instead of lead for their troubles, but they miscalculated and now they're dead.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Live leak shows video of the man talking into the camera. It's an odd scene, one dude is in front of the camera, a lady is walking behind him. People at the victim's body. The other dude walking around. Weird.

*Update. The video WAS available. Nothing gruesome other than his bloody hands...but it was just kind of surreal...like people didn't know what the farg was happening and these two dudes just standing around.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

By him, I meant the dude that decapitated the victim.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

knife = one dead innocent and two criminals shot

guns = two dozen dead six year olds and one dead criminal

MATH!!

Seabiscuit36

Knew you'd take the bait LOL.   
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Were the 2 criminals shot by knives?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

smeags

Reading the paris attackers were actually french citizens.

Well now Trump, any other great ideas in that dead fox covered head ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagaholic

I don't know but I'd like to see the number of American terrorists who committed mass killings vs foreign.