2012-2013 Divisional Round

Started by QB Eagles, January 12, 2013, 03:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

were not talking about winning kiddo were talking about the 10...pats were always gonna win
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Were they really just playing Alestorm before that kickoff?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

these pieces of shtein couldnt even hold the cover
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

At least Simms understands why he's saying stupid things sometimes. Get Simms!

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Simms making a lot of mistakes too...

MDS

then schaub and offense going at half speed on that last drive....giving up basically

fall into the gulf please houston
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah what a total joke.

New QB + another WR + OL help and secondary help

BigEd76

First time since the back-to-back Dallas/Buffalo SB seasons (1992-1993) where 3 of the 4 conference final teams are the same as the previous year

Before that was 1986-1987 when the Broncos lost back-to-back SBs vs the NFC East

Diomedes

Adam Jones in Denver cheering on the Ravens.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

He looks like he could start at linebacker for them.

MDS

highlights from the other's cf weekend of football

Quotefunny how the two "black" qbs in the playoffs right now don't look anything like black guys regarding facial features.

QuoteThat's the main reason I don't capitalize the word "black." "Black" refers to anyone from full-blooded Negroes to someone who has the slightest trace of Negro ancestry.

QuoteIf Denver had defeated the Rwanda Ravens

QuoteThey've been pushing this mixed-race/interracial adoption bull$htein for decades, not just in recent years, as many presume. This is exactly were the 49ers butt-ugly QB factors in. He was adopted by a family of retarded whites from Wisconsin, who apparently sat in front of their TV's too much inhaling toxic Kosher ideas during the 70's and 80's.

I remember last year reading how the Jewish producers of the Brady Bunch desperately wanted to create a new show (over 40 years ago) that featured white parents with three adopted sons -- one lily white, one Native American/Mexican and one dark black. They were able to get this "new style family" on one episode of the Brady Bunch (using Ken Berry as the father), but were not able to get the "spinoff" they very much desired. Being it was the early 70's, the network's gentile execs simply would not sign off and air this Marxist poison.

But it didn't take long for shows with similar agenda's to start airing -- i.e. Diff'rent Strokes and several other shows. I'm sure if the producers of the Brady Bunch and Diff'rent Strokes are watching the 49ers tonight, they are smiling from ear-to-ear, and need a gallon of glue to keep their Yarmulke's on while jumping up and down in glee.

QuoteThe ugly scarecrow looking mulatto was displaying tons of TNB last night. My biggest pet peeve is whites falling prey to treating mulattoes as their own, when they show the slightest bit of character or decency. Trust me when I say, that no matter how white they talk or act, that they are highly unpredicatable and stock full of racial idenity issues. Give credit where credit is due and keep your head up.

QuoteWhat a clutch comeback from Matt Ryan. The grimace on Black Russell Terrior and Plantation Pete's faces were classic