6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 13

BigEd76

SF because they're at home

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 21, 2005, 11:01:42 PM
SF because they're at home

Oh no, the lord of the internet....you have some splanin to do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I'd bang Jenna before Barbara, which is weird because I normally prefer brunettes.  But Jenna just has this filthy vibe around her and a raspy voice which is hot.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'd bang Barbara first.  She has that pent up thing going, which means she lets loose in the sack.

Jenna's vadge is probably already beat to shtein.

BigEd76

FYI, if the Texans win and the Saints lose at Tampa Bay, the Saints get the #1 pick instead of San Fran (or Green Bay...or the Jets...)  :paranoid

General_Failure

So if San Fran loses to the Texans they don't get the first pick? I'm very confused.

The man. The myth. The legend.

stillupfront

Quote from: FFatPatt on December 23, 2005, 02:35:29 PM
I'd bang Barbara first.  She has that pent up thing going, which means she lets loose in the sack.

Jenna's vadge is probably already beat to shtein.

I've always dug granma Barb. I'd love to give her another string of pearls.

1/9/06

Very proud sponsor of DarWIN Walker BSSE

Proud to be sponsored by HBionic

Feva

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 27, 2005, 01:07:09 AM
FYI, if the Texans win and the Saints lose at Tampa Bay, the Saints get the #1 pick instead of San Fran (or Green Bay...or the Jets...)  :paranoid
I thought I read somewhere that Houston already has #1 sewn up, regardless of the outcome... I could be wrong on that though.  If it's true though... the Texans would win and take #2, bumping SF to #3 right?  Which would mean the Texans could win the game and still snag Bush since New Orleans could be more likely to go after Linehart.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

If the Saints get #1, they may be tempted to trade down with the Jets, where they can still get Leinart at #3 or #4.  (Houston would take Ferguson at #2)

Houston doesn't have #1 yet.  Here's why:

Current order:
Texans = 2-13, 128-112 SOS (strength of schedule)
Saints = 3-12, 124-116 SOS
Jets = 3-12, 128-112 SOS
Packers = 3-12, 130-110 SOS
49ers = 3-12, 131-109 SOS

If there's a scenario where all 5 teams end up at 3-13 (Texans beat 49ers, Saints lose at Tampa, Jets lose vs Bills, Packers lose vs Seahawks), the SOS ordering ends up something like this, +/- a win or 2:

Saints = 3-13, 131-125 SOS
Texans = 3-13, 137-119 SOS
Packers = 3-13, 137-119 SOS
Jets = 3-13, 138-118 SOS
49ers = 3-13, 139-117 SOS

The 49ers win at St. Louis pretty much killed their chances at the #1 pick without a trade...