Where exactly would you buy one of these?

Started by General_Failure, November 15, 2005, 07:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Is she the shick from 'The Divorced Man's Screensaver?"

Oh, and to answer your question, I'll bet the Taiwanese black market could come up with a few on short notice.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

At first I was imagining all the shtein I could do to her in bed.  Then I started thinking about what I could do to myself if I were that flexible.  Then I had to go to the bathroom. 

General_Failure

Now imagine all the things she can do to herself in the bathroom.

rjs246

Sarge, that just gave me a good laugh. Cut it out or you might be confused with someone with a sense of humor.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on November 15, 2005, 07:38:36 PM
Now imagine all the things she can do to herself in the bathroom.

I bet she wipes with her feet. 

Wait a minute.  That was a set up for some sort of lesbo cheerleader related comment wasn't it? 

General_Failure

No, it was set up for an autolingus comment.

Sgt PSN

I wonder if she's ever tried to put some tp in her mouth and wipe her ass.  I bet she did but accidently (and unknowingly) got a little smudge on her nose and walked around all day wondering where that smell was coming from.  If I saw her I'd be a total meatcicle and tell her I loved her perfume and continue on my way.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

mussa

thats some crazy shtein right ther.  kinda hot.  she'd be a great lay.  imagine the angles she could get into. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"