Moss admits to smoking weed

Started by thrillhouse, August 18, 2005, 04:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrillhouse

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2137525

Quote"I have used, you know, marijuana ... since I've been in the league," Moss said in an interview for HBO's "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel" scheduled to air Tuesday night. "But as far as abusing it and, you know, letting it take control over me, I don't do that, no."

When pressed whether he still smokes marijuana, the star receiver with the checkered past said: "I might. I might have fun. And, you know, hopefully ... I won't get into any trouble by the NFL by saying that, you know. I have had fun throughout my years and, you know, predominantly in the offseason.

Ill still take a star receiver who runs his mouth and wants more money over one who quits on his team, runs over people and does drugs any day.

Zanshin

Really?  Wow.  In other news, the sun is expected to rise in the east tomorrow. 

Real Sports does get people to say some stupid shtein, though.

MURP

BigEd76

What's their next story, Garcia admits to liking the manmeat?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 18, 2005, 05:06:33 PM
What's their next story, Garcia admits to liking the manmeat?

Does he like the wost manmeat, though?

NGM

I guess he doesn't pay for his QP's with checks.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

WEST is GOD

At this point after this TO BS for months, I'd rather have a criminal drug addict on my team than someone who is a problem in the locker room and on the field potentially. If they wanna do drugs, rob, and beat their wives as long as it doesn't interfere with the team I'm cool with it.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

General_Failure

Quote from: Monster on August 18, 2005, 05:53:40 PM
I'd rather have a criminal drug addict on my team

We found a sponsor for Buck!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Randy Moss smokes grass, huh?  Him and 40 million other Americans.  What stunning news.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Diomedes on August 18, 2005, 06:22:13 PM
Randy Moss smokes grass, huh?  Him and 40 million other Americans.  What stunning news.

40,000,001 thank you. :afro
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on August 18, 2005, 07:48:03 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on August 18, 2005, 06:22:13 PM

40,000,001 thank you. :afro

40,000,002 as of November 24th  :)

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: NGM on August 18, 2005, 05:51:33 PM
I guess he doesn't pay for his QP's with checks.

Straight cash homie!!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen