The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

But yeah put away the anointing oil on Jimmy Butler. He's been a ghost.

And Stan Van pointed out he's scared to even try to score now. Shook

MDS

after you get embarrassed like the sixers did theres really nothing left to say or do...you took a giant sad L and its not going to be any different if boston wins the title or loses here. plus they have 1000 titles so whats 1 more.

this game is fun, thats all you can want
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They gotta do something about the flopping good lord

PhillyPhreak54

Nice of Jimmy to wake his ass up.

We going to OT?!

PhillyPhreak54

Wow they got it right and he nailed them.

Now play some got damn defense

PhillyPhreak54

Holy

farging

shtein

Unreal. Unfargingreal

The heat not boxing out killed them again

MDS

wow, thats just damn good stuff

lol @ my homie j
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Good teams win and great teams cover, lil guy.

What an amazing 4th quarter.

Now how about the Heat killing them on their home court in a Game 7?

PhillyPhreak54

I'd be curious to see a replay on the added time after Butler was fouled too. It was like 2.8 or 2.4 and they bumped it to 3.0

SD

Bostons gonna do to the heat what they did to the Sixers game 7 at home. If they win by less than 20 I'll be shocked.

PhillyPhreak54

Scott Foster and Tony Brothers are reffing tonight. Boston makes history

MDS

im the last thing from a gloat after you get your ass beat guy, but coming back 3-0 to only lose in g7 is pretty funny

PhillyPhreak54

Bum Adebayo

Good lord this guy sucks

Not a good feeling about Miami holding this lead. Even with Boston unable to shoot well and Tatum with a bum ankle. They're getting cooked by that troll doll little shtein

SD

SD

I wish they had a fan cam stream that just showed Celtics fans right now